Pigeonbasics.net Pigeon basics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
MIKE1957
administrator
6 posters

loft,fixtures@fittings

administrator
    administrator
    Global moderators
    Global moderators

Male
    Number of posts : 420
    Registration date : 2008-12-24

loft,fixtures@fittings Empty loft,fixtures@fittings

Post by administrator Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:36 pm

hoping to start and put new front on loft been saying it since october its aways been :cheers: raining now its to cold, :evil:
    ill need to start :twisted: though
    MIKE1957
    MIKE1957
    Global moderators
    Global moderators

Male
    Number of posts : 488
    Registration date : 2008-12-25

loft,fixtures@fittings Empty Re: loft,fixtures@fittings

Post by MIKE1957 Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:52 pm

theres always something to do with the loft but we never have the time..or if we got the time something else crops up :loft,fixtures@fittings 495735:
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Number of posts : 1952

loft,fixtures@fittings Empty xx

Post by maid08 Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:14 pm

just had two sets breeding boxs build he supplyed everything including fronts 20quid im happy 8 boxs lost hen depressing :pale: 🐰 :pale: :pale:
    SAM SMITH
    SAM SMITH

Male
    Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2008-12-26

Post by SAM SMITH Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:15 am

Corridoor to do, Stillllllllll :roll: :roll: :affraid: :affraid:

Post by Guest Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:07 pm

SAM SMITH wrote:Corridoor to do, Stillllllllll :roll: :roll: :affraid: :affraid:

I have two dowel partitions to build in my loft but have neither the will nor inclination to get started. Oh well maybe next year loft,fixtures@fittings 495735
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

loft,fixtures@fittings Empty z

Post by maid08 Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:46 pm

hows the ducks now

Post by Guest Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:33 pm

maid08 wrote:hows the ducks now

They have a new home on my mate William's farm. Well Bills 10 acres and sables to be politically correct, they are in a pen of their own inside his chicken coup keeping his 26 warrens company and doing very well too. One did get savaged the day before they went and was battered to bits and sadly didnt make it but 6 out of 9 is better than none. I hope to pay them a visit in the next day or two and hopefully I will remember the camera this time.
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

loft,fixtures@fittings Empty xx

Post by maid08 Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:54 pm

well done to you mark hope they grow big strong and pop in to visit one day they say they return home so youer mum will have to move out liveing room :loft,fixtures@fittings 495735!: :loft,fixtures@fittings 495735!:
    chickadiesel
    chickadiesel
    old bird
    old bird

Female
    Number of posts : 532
    Registration date : 2008-12-25

Post by chickadiesel Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:51 am

You could have had them chris cause you have a big pond, they would've been happy at yours. 🎅
    micko & JACK now 2
    micko & JACK now 2
    hatchling

Male
    Number of posts : 24
    Registration date : 2008-12-27

Post by micko & JACK now 2 Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:47 pm

superstar wrote:
    SAM SMITH wrote:Corridoor to do, Stillllllllll :roll: :roll: :affraid: :affraid:

I have two dowel partitions to build in my loft but have neither the will nor inclination to get started. Oh well maybe next year loft,fixtures@fittings 495735
    just a tip
    at the belfast show the dowel partitions in the display loft were made of 2x11/2 PAR with white PVC pipe for the dowels you can buy from the local plumbers supply center its either 3/4 or 1" overflow pipe used for the overflow from the cisteran could workout cheaper and i think looks well and not an easy place for anys bug to hide on and easy cleaned hope this is of some help worth the looking into :scratch: :scratch:

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:23 pm

micko wrote:
    superstar wrote:

just a tip
    at the belfast show the dowel partitions in the display loft were made of 2x11/2 PAR with white PVC pipe for the dowels you can buy from the local plumbers supply center its either 3/4 or 1" overflow pipe used for the overflow from the cisteran could workout cheaper and i think looks well and not an easy place for anys bug to hide on and easy cleaned hope this is of some help worth the looking into :scratch: :scratch:

Cheers Micko I hadnt thought of that, would be so much cheeper as the doweling is the most expensive item by far. Excelent money saving tip that and will look into it this week.

Chris I got more chance of winning the lottery than her moving out of the front room loft,fixtures@fittings 495735

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:18 am