Pigeonbasics.net Pigeon basics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Blackpool; We all had a good time, post your fun pics or stories here

Blackpool; We all had a good time, post your fun pics or stories here Empty Blackpool; We all had a good time, post your fun pics or stories here

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:47 am

TonyT dancing with Chickadiesel

Blackpool; We all had a good time, post your fun pics or stories here 6318c971

Blackpool; We all had a good time, post your fun pics or stories here 16f449f7

Alex from Catelae lofts comforting Chick because Chris was absent

Blackpool; We all had a good time, post your fun pics or stories here 994d85fc

My old workshy mate Joe Murphy

Blackpool; We all had a good time, post your fun pics or stories here F92fde28

The spy in the sky (Webby) :snap!!!:

Blackpool; We all had a good time, post your fun pics or stories here 6b09266b

Blackpool; We all had a good time, post your fun pics or stories here Empty Re: Blackpool; We all had a good time, post your fun pics or stories here

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:52 pm

We had a great time at Blackpool and nice to meet everyone and put names to faces, we travelled down with Valiant, TonyT and the Edinburgh Premier guys.
    Valiant decided to ignore the sat nav and direct us a new road sadly it was that new no one told him that is was not finished yet, the Tyne Tunnel was dead giveaway that we were lost :flip:
    VALIANT
    VALIANT
    Global moderators
    Global moderators

Male
    Number of posts : 27
    Registration date : 2008-12-29

Blackpool; We all had a good time, post your fun pics or stories here Empty Re: Blackpool; We all had a good time, post your fun pics or stories here

Post by VALIANT Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:28 pm

:Yipee:

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:18 pm

VALIANT wrote::Yipee:

Have you been on a double dose again dancing round like that, another thing I should mention was that Valiant took a double dose of his medication and was like a mad dog possessed, fighting on the bus, beating up the weee guy, constantly chanting "Are we there yet" for minutes at a time, waking every one up that was trying to sleep and the list goes on Blackpool; We all had a good time, post your fun pics or stories here 537469
    MADDOG 1

Male
    Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2009-01-26

Post by MADDOG 1 Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:38 pm

you should have kicked him out the bus just like i kicked him up the ass. :Yipee:

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:41 pm

MADDOG 1 wrote:you should have kicked him out the bus just like i kicked him up the ass. :Yipee:

Aye you certainly kick the the ass out of it big time, is big Rodger talking to him yet, I thought he was going to kill him at one point :flip:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:26 am