Pigeonbasics.net Pigeon basics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Who is looking to buy birds at Blackpool?

lenwadebob
    lenwadebob
    old bird
    old bird

Male
    Number of posts : 632
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

Who is looking to buy birds at Blackpool? Empty Who is looking to buy birds at Blackpool?

Post by lenwadebob Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:10 pm

Has anyone got their mind set on a particular sale at Blackpool with the intention of buying?
    I am particularly interested in the Koopman Sale, but will depend on what price they go for.
    ALF
    ALF
    hatchling

Male
    Number of posts : 22

Who is looking to buy birds at Blackpool? Empty Re: Who is looking to buy birds at Blackpool?

Post by ALF Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:22 pm

Well i'm defo not buying any birds as i have already bought 8 y/b's and have 6 coming down from Ferry( 6 going up to him in exchange too ) cool 01
    outlaw
    hatchling

Number of posts : 38
    Registration date : 2009-01-11

Who is looking to buy birds at Blackpool? Empty Re: Who is looking to buy birds at Blackpool?

Post by outlaw Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:15 pm

koopman pigeons nice birds me going there Thumbs up

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:07 pm

louis cooreman sale birds look class and the results to prove it too seen advert in bhw even fanicers living in wrong area to be flying into getting results and that allways a good sign and a hes a small team fanicer too
    lenwadebob
    lenwadebob
    old bird
    old bird

Male

Post by lenwadebob Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:22 pm

pigeon mad wrote:louis cooreman sale birds look class and the results to prove it too seen advert in bhw even fanicers living in wrong area to be flying into getting results and that allways a good sign and a hes a small team fanicer too

Nothing wrong with the cooremans, good pigeons. I'm only looking at the Koopmans as 2 lads here introduced them in 2007 and have had fantastic results with them. The left there other birds standing and they were no slouches.

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:33 pm

lenwadebob wrote:
    pigeon mad wrote:louis cooreman sale birds look class and the results to prove it too seen advert in bhw even fanicers living in wrong area to be flying into getting results and that allways a good sign and a hes a small team fanicer too

Nothing wrong with the cooremans, good pigeons. I'm only looking at the Koopmans as 2 lads here introduced them in 2007 and have had fantastic results with them. The left there other birds standing and they were no slouches.

plenty of koopmans in my area cooremans giving anything here a run for its money
    lenwadebob
    lenwadebob
    old bird
    old bird

Male

Post by lenwadebob Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:26 pm

pigeon mad wrote:
    lenwadebob wrote:

plenty of koopmans in my area cooremans giving anything here a run for its money

Will bare that in mind Thumbs up

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:09 am