Pigeonbasics.net Pigeon basics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
ice maiden
gooner
outlaw
JM Couriers
Amar
GANGSTER
lenwadebob
chickadiesel
maid08
13 posters

as this forum seems to be suffering harresmentdue to my membership

gooner
    gooner
    hatchling

Male
    Number of posts : 51
    Registration date : 2008-12-29

as this forum seems to be suffering harresmentdue to my membership - Page 2 Empty Re: as this forum seems to be suffering harresmentdue to my membership

Post by gooner Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:39 pm

was also wondering why a 22 year old young lady would be hanging around a site with aload of grumpy old men, most girls of her age are out clubbing and partying
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Number of posts : 1952
    Registration date : 2008-12-24

as this forum seems to be suffering harresmentdue to my membership - Page 2 Empty Re: as this forum seems to be suffering harresmentdue to my membership

Post by maid08 Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:45 am

add 35 years on and change sex and you will see why now im of top bed

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:49 am

It looks like the group leader of the "Question Masters" Dwayne Pipe has made a decision and achieved their goals so from now on he can be the organ grinder, one IP address and the rest of the IP addresses banned but not the members of his group they can all post through him

DOVEScot wrote:
    Dwayne Pipe wrote:
    maid08 wrote:well myself i feel we should just meet and discuss any concerns and things we feel agrived about without anger or distrust have meeting with open minds and clear the crap and start afresh weather it be back on both sites or not
    and thats all the few 'question masters' have ever wanted to achieve, if this has been done then our work is done and you shall hear no more from us

signing out but watching closely
    ;)

I have took the stand to leave all your groups posts in place and allow what I would term freedom of speech and your statement confirms your group of watchers only joined to achieve or prove a point.
    You are not here as ordinary member/members but as a team to make it look like you have a lot of support by either collectively joining or as multiple users.
    So since you seem to be in charge of making the decisions I would let your IP address remain as the spokesman for your group and will be banning the rest of the IP addresses and you can all speak as one
    So now Dwayne Pipe you are now the "Question Master" for the group
    ice maiden
    hatchling

Female
    Number of posts : 49
    Registration date : 2009-01-15

Post by ice maiden Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:40 pm

maid08 wrote:add 35 years on and change sex and you will see why now im of top bed

Nice one maid, no emma doesn't seem to fly pigeons so why come on here, also she seems to know a lot thats going on. mind your own business emma and go play on another site have a nice day bye bye
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:43 pm

hahahaha yes icemaiden its clearly time to stop playing and get on with our own things
    Dwayne Pipe

Male
    Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2009-01-28

Post by Dwayne Pipe Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:59 pm

ice maiden wrote:
    Nice one maid, no emma doesn't seem to fly pigeons so why come on here, also she seems to know a lot thats going on. mind your own business emma and go play on another site have a nice day bye bye

HOW would you know if Emma or anyone else flew pigeons for that matter? WHAT would it have to do with you if she did or didn't? Do YOU know what's going on ice maiden? Is it any of YOUR business?

Seeing that DOVEScot made me 'Question Master', thought I'd throw these by you.
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:16 pm

well question master pop back to other site seems you have dropped clanger on discloseing the true idenity of youerself for a change so anyone who wants to know go to other site and see we were telling truth along unlike somw and emma does not fly birds nor do you oldeson WHAT does anything have to do with you you ask icemaiden About the same is it does to you ????? and may i add dove did not make you the question master you are the only one asking so who else could he appoint Thumbs up :Very Funny: :Very Funny: ops i nervious again as this forum seems to be suffering harresmentdue to my membership - Page 2 779298 :devil: very funny 01 crazy :snap!!!: :reading: :yes:

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:04 pm

Dwayne Pipe wrote:
    ice maiden wrote:

HOW would you know if Emma or anyone else flew pigeons for that matter? WHAT would it have to do with you if she did or didn't? Do YOU know what's going on ice maiden? Is it any of YOUR business?

Dwayne, maybe Icemaiden knows Emma and whether she flies pigeons or not and you are right who cares and even whether she exists outside cyberspace or not, but on the "what has it got to do with you" point that is a bit rich coming from one of the so called "Question Masters"

Dwayne Pipe wrote:
    maid08 wrote:well myself i feel we should just meet and discuss any concerns and things we feel agrived about without anger or distrust have meeting with open minds and clear the crap and start afresh weather it be back on both sites or not
    and thats all the few 'question masters' have ever wanted to achieve, if this has been done then our work is done and you shall hear no more from us

signing out but watching closely ;)

Sorry Dwyane but you made yourselves "Question Masters" and as all seem to follow one another in the same steps I thought as you were the latest to post then you were the head, maybe I got it wrong and you are the rattle on the tale tail

Can I ask you Dwayne are you "Question Masters" on only this site or does your playground extend to other sites

Glad to see you are back by the way as I miss your input because it helps the site no end and I look forward to hearing from you again and no doubt we will

All the best

DOVEScot

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:05 pm

DOVEScot wrote:
    Dwayne Pipe wrote:
    ice maiden wrote:

Dwayne, maybe Icemaiden knows Emma and whether she flies pigeons or not and you are right who cares and even whether she exists outside cyberspace or not, but on the "what has it got to do with you" point that is a bit rich coming from one of the so called "Question Masters"

Dwayne Pipe wrote:

signing out but watching closely ;)
    Sorry Dwyane but you made yourselves "Question Masters" and as all seem to follow one another in the same track I thought as you were the latest to post then you were the head, maybe I got it wrong and you are the rattle on the tale tail

Can I ask you Dwayne are you "Question Masters" on only this site or does your playground extend to other sites

Glad to see you are back by the way as I miss your input because it helps the site no end and I look forward to hearing from you again and no doubt we will despite your statement

All the best

DOVEScot

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:18 pm

Webby wrote:emma not 1 of your posts have been anything 2 do with pigeons
    why does that not surprise me

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:26 pm

frankdooman wrote:
    Webby wrote:emma not 1 of your posts have been anything 2 do with pigeons
    why does that not surprise me

I am going to ask David Dimbleby to join the site :What!: :master:
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:44 pm

the way its going he will use that name soon
    pigeonboy
    hatchling

Male
    Number of posts : 14
    Registration date : 2009-02-06

Post by pigeonboy Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:42 pm

maid08 wrote:the way its going he will use that name soon
    was browsing here and something rang a bell, icemaiden is gail jones the sec at the whu, well i'll be! :tantrum:
    lenwadebob
    lenwadebob
    old bird
    old bird

Male
    Number of posts : 632
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by lenwadebob Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:47 pm

I'm sure she will have something to say about that statement. It's a shame she's not a member of this site to answer that!!
    outlaw
    hatchling

Number of posts : 38
    Registration date : 2009-01-11

Post by outlaw Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:48 pm

pigeonboy wrote:
    was browsing here and something rang a bell, icemaiden is gail jones the sec at the whu, well i'll be! :tantrum:
    if you keep comeing on here takeing my fun away ill tell my mum silly me :ouch!!!!:
    outlaw
    hatchling

Post by outlaw Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:55 pm

lenwadebob wrote:I'm sure she will have something to say about that statement. It's a shame she's not a member of this site to answer that!!
    :off topic: now your in for it pigeonboy i thought mail jones was a man :Not a chance:
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:02 pm

aye like pigeonboy is green but do we care and i know ice maiden aint who he says nowere near but is from the vallys her husband is sec as well two two feds
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:05 pm

and dumnut is in his club now hahaha should be fun
    outlaw
    hatchling

Post by outlaw Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:08 pm

maid08 wrote:aye like pigeonboy is green but do we care and i know ice maiden aint who he says nowere near but is from the vallys her husband is sec as well two two feds
    im not green im white you told many fibs :Not a chance: last night dident you chrissy :yes:
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:18 pm

:Very Funny: :Very Funny: :Very Funny: :Very Funny: :clean up: as this forum seems to be suffering harresmentdue to my membership - Page 2 600608 Thumbs up :stop that:
    pigeonboy
    hatchling

Male

Post by pigeonboy Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:26 pm

maid08 wrote:aye like pigeonboy is green but do we care and i know ice maiden aint who he says nowere near but is from the vallys her husband is sec as well two two feds
    my name is lee purnell you thick chit, you are f******* obsessed and i never said i was from anywhere you pancake, your getting senile old man

whats that saying best form of defence is attack? why you always attacking chris?

get a spellchecker as well for christ sake its hard to read what your writing at the best of times :#####:
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:29 pm

oh dear read what you just wrote attack
    pigeonboy
    hatchling

Male

Post by pigeonboy Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:31 pm

outlaw wrote:
    pigeonboy wrote:
    if you keep comeing on here takeing my fun away ill tell my mum silly me :ouch!!!!:
    sorry big guy, i only mentioned a name and chris went absolutely nuts, i never said anything other than i thought icemaiden was gail jones the sec from the welsh homing union, whats wrong with that? I don't know
    pigeonboy
    hatchling

Male

Post by pigeonboy Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:32 pm

maid08 wrote:oh dear read what you just wrote attack
    not an attack chris was a fact, i cant understand the spelling m8 nothing nasty meant :as this forum seems to be suffering harresmentdue to my membership - Page 2 310320:

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:46 pm

pigeonboy wrote:

I personally don't know how you jumped to that conclusion but maybe you would be better asking icemaiden first before you go posting it on the site
    I don't care who anyone is although it is nice to know who you are really dealing with.
    pigeonboy
    hatchling

Male

Post by pigeonboy Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:53 pm

DOVEScot wrote:
    pigeonboy wrote:

I personally don't know how you jumped to that conclusion but maybe you would be better asking icemaiden first before you go posting it on the site
    I don't care who anyone is although it is nice to know who you are really dealing with.

both are born on same day 9th september, both same year, both 52, both female, i could go on....not many girls in pigeons dovescot too much of a co-incidence m8, but hey whats the big deal anyway, beats me why chris went into balistic mode I don't know
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:00 pm

cant see were i went ballistic only were i answered youer point as im sure others can
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:04 pm

if this is ballistic you lead sheltered life
    outlaw
    hatchling

Post by outlaw Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:07 pm

maid08 wrote:
    if this is ballistic you lead sheltered life
    HE DOES :as this forum seems to be suffering harresmentdue to my membership - Page 2 310320: :it's all good: :Very Funny: :Very Funny: :Very Funny: :Very Funny: :Very Funny: :Very Funny: :Very Funny: 😉

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:10 pm

pigeonboy wrote:
    DOVEScot wrote:
    pigeonboy wrote:

both are born on same day 9th september, both same year, both 52, both female, i could go on....not many girls in pigeons dovescot too much of a co-incidence m8, but hey whats the big deal anyway, beats me why chris went into balistic mode I don't know

Too deep for me Pigeonboy, you were obviously out to investigate all these facts and cross reference them and came up with what you did for some reason, so you could be right, I still think you could have asked icemaiden first
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:10 pm

pigeonboy wrote:
    my name is lee purnell you thick chit, you are f******* obsessed and i never said i was from anywhere you pancake, your getting senile old man

whats that saying best form of defence is attack? why you always attacking chris?

get a spellchecker as well for christ sake its hard to read what your writing at the best of times :#####:
    this is ballistic
    administrator
    administrator
    Global moderators
    Global moderators

Male
    Number of posts : 420

Post by administrator Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:10 pm

glad to see wee have some fun post on now for a change, wee all like banter and can give as good as we can take, that's what this site is here for points of view, and agree to disagree shurley that cant be hard can it,
    pigeonboy
    hatchling

Male

Post by pigeonboy Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:02 pm

DOVEScot wrote:
    pigeonboy wrote:
    DOVEScot wrote:
    pigeonboy wrote:

Too deep for me Pigeonboy, you were obviously out to investigate all these facts and cross reference them and came up with what you did for some reason, so you could be right, I still think you could have asked icemaiden first
    nah, was just curious with all this troll at first dovescot then chris went nuts with a purely innocent observation so it makes me want to know a little more now :busy on site:
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:07 pm

can you post were i went ballistic so members can see it plaese

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:39 pm

pigeonboy wrote:
    DOVEScot wrote:
    pigeonboy wrote:
    DOVEScot wrote:
    pigeonboy wrote:

nah, was just curious with all this troll at first dovescot then chris went nuts with a purely innocent observation so it makes me want to know a little more now :busy on site:

Now you are saying I went nuts, you are either very sheltered in your life as Chris says or just out to get a reaction from us :What!:
    pigeonboy
    hatchling

Male

Post by pigeonboy Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:09 pm

DOVEScot wrote:

Now you are saying I went nuts, you are either very sheltered in your life as Chris says or just out to get a reaction from us :What!:
    i said chris went nuts dovescot which he did, read his posts, he went totally ott :reading:
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:15 pm

:hurry up: :doctor: as this forum seems to be suffering harresmentdue to my membership - Page 2 614364

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:30 pm

pigeonboy wrote:
    DOVEScot wrote:

i said chris went nuts dovescot which he did, read his posts, he went totally ott :reading:

OK I will give you that one, I am not the best at reading or grammar sometimes but a comma between dovescot and then

nah, was just curious with all this troll at first dovescot, then chris went nuts with a purely innocent observation so it makes me want to know a little more now

But Pigeonboy you look like the ballistic nutty one in this post and not Chris

pigeonboy wrote:

Freebird
    old bird
    old bird

Male
    Number of posts : 166
    Registration date : 2009-01-06

Post by Freebird Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:13 pm

Pigeonboy, a spell checker is totally useless for certain types, i.e. dislexicia ( Richard Branson and numerous others who can not even write a cheque. Many artistic and inventive people are/were afflicted too. ) and certain medical conditions involving the brain i.e. STROKE !!!! Chris was not going OTT, he was only being himself. Chris, do not leave the site or any other site for that matter. We need learned people like yourself ( a terrier ) to maintain an equilibrium and not just "yes men" as on other sites. Freebird on here and Freebird on other, with nothing to hide. There are a lot of good people on the other site but it is missing something or some people Thumbs up and that is why I call in here from time to time. I don't claim to know what's all going on and to be honest I don't really want to know as it ain't got nowt to do with me but I had come to like the people that were banned from other site so think I am entitled to say above. You and the other lads are doing a fine job on here and please do not change or divert but just keep being you. As my auld Granny used to say " it'll all come out in the wash " Have fun. :it's all good:
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:22 pm

thank you for the comments freebird its appriciated as this forum seems to be suffering harresmentdue to my membership - Page 2 537469 as this forum seems to be suffering harresmentdue to my membership - Page 2 537469 as this forum seems to be suffering harresmentdue to my membership - Page 2 537469 :as this forum seems to be suffering harresmentdue to my membership - Page 2 310320:
    Freebird
    old bird
    old bird

Male

Post by Freebird Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:38 pm

No problem Chris, you deserve them. :soap box: :it's as this forum seems to be suffering harresmentdue to my membership - Page 2 532923:
    pigeonboy
    hatchling

Male

Post by pigeonboy Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:45 am

Freebird wrote:Pigeonboy, a spell checker is totally useless for certain types, i.e. dislexicia ( Richard Branson and numerous others who can not even write a cheque. Many artistic and inventive people are/were afflicted too. ) and certain medical conditions involving the brain i.e. STROKE !!!! Chris was not going OTT, he was only being himself. Chris, do not leave the site or any other site for that matter. We need learned people like yourself ( a terrier ) to maintain an equilibrium and not just "yes men" as on other sites. Freebird on here and Freebird on other, with nothing to hide. There are a lot of good people on the other site but it is missing something or some people Thumbs up and that is why I call in here from time to time. I don't claim to know what's all going on and to be honest I don't really want to know as it ain't got nowt to do with me but I had come to like the people that were banned from other site so think I am entitled to say above. You and the other lads are doing a fine job on here and please do not change or divert but just keep being you. As my auld Granny used to say " it'll all come out in the wash " Have fun. :it's all good:

nice post Thumbs up
    chickadiesel
    chickadiesel
    old bird
    old bird

Female
    Number of posts : 532
    Registration date : 2008-12-25

Post by chickadiesel Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:08 am

Freebird wrote:Pigeonboy, a spell checker is totally useless for certain types, i.e. dislexicia ( Richard Branson and numerous others who can not even write a cheque. Many artistic and inventive people are/were afflicted too. ) and certain medical conditions involving the brain i.e. STROKE !!!! Chris was not going OTT, he was only being himself. Chris, do not leave the site or any other site for that matter. We need learned people like yourself ( a terrier ) to maintain an equilibrium and not just "yes men" as on other sites. Freebird on here and Freebird on other, with nothing to hide. There are a lot of good people on the other site but it is missing something or some people Thumbs up and that is why I call in here from time to time. I don't claim to know what's all going on and to be honest I don't really want to know as it ain't got nowt to do with me but I had come to like the people that were banned from other site so think I am entitled to say above. You and the other lads are doing a fine job on here and please do not change or divert but just keep being you. As my auld Granny used to say " it'll all come out in the wash " Have fun. :it's all good:

couldn't have put it better myself, hope you decide to stay. :as this forum seems to be suffering harresmentdue to my membership - Page 2 310320:
    lenwadebob
    lenwadebob
    old bird
    old bird

Male

Post by lenwadebob Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:42 am

Having been a member of this forum almost from the start, I have to say this post is probably one of the best that has been posted.
    I have to say, hand on heart, too many people judge others to their own standards, and who is to say their standards are right. Unfortunately there are many people amongst us who have personal issues, like dyslexia etc, and others who have other problems which are known only to them. Likewise everyone has their own way of expressing their views on issues raised on this forum, and we should all take what is said at face value and NOT get personal by judging an individual by the written word.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:49 am

What a terrific post, I take my hat off to you Freebird! as this forum seems to be suffering harresmentdue to my membership - Page 2 779298
    Freebird
    old bird
    old bird

Male

Post by Freebird Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:17 pm

The main reason I posted this was I remember my youngest son had a hard time at school but due to the determination of his mum he was diagnosed with dyslexia. This took around 5 years of hard work and by then it was too late for Scott but others benefited so it was not a lost cause. Basically it is all down to MONEY and the school funds etc. Now, Scott can't spell to save himself but as my wife highlighted in her poem "I'm not thick, I'm dyslexic" these people have different skills more akin to life long ago. One time my wife phoned home to say she would be a wee bit late ( usually in the house for him getting back from primary school ) and Scott answered the phone. When she asked what he was up to he replied I'm locked out the house as I forgot my key. After a wee pause she exclaimed but how are you as this forum seems to be suffering harresmentdue to my membership - Page 2 9549. Scott, " I just stuck my hand through the letterbox and pulled the handset through " I just pissed my self laughing. Now, an 'intellectual' mind would not have thought about that one. Very artistic, musical, funny etc.etc. and a natural at any sport. Went skiing with a pal and their family, the lad had had lessons where Scott hadn’t. Scott comes down like a professional and the lad was useless so he goes well into a huff. What I'm saying is if we were all the same it would be a big old boring world. Take the time to know what were all about and we will all reap the benefits of all our knowledge. A piece of paper with qualifications only proves the person is able to study un-distracted and their brain can process information and file it away, but most of that knowledge has come from the brain of a talented, artistic, probably poor spelling individual. Einstein I believe was dyslexic. More to the point though they are excellent lovers, ain't that right Chris. :master:
    lenwadebob
    lenwadebob
    old bird
    old bird

Male

Post by lenwadebob Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:28 pm

A man after my own heart freebird, good on you for putting it across in such a brilliant way Thumbs up
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:29 pm

:Very Funny: :Very Funny: well as this forum seems to be suffering harresmentdue to my membership - Page 2 113785 if this sounds rude in my view peaple with book brains know nothing but can spout good words and look good peaple with life exsperiance are my peaple and im one so in sense cleverer than them?? my brother inlaw is brain surgeon but can he mend his car no because he studyed and spent his life learning his trade then realised god this dont teach me things i need to know lots of us can see things others cant like the same posters with diffrent names but to us its obvious they think we are thick as do others if you have problem with spelling so you cant spell so what. noone can understand my spelling but they do enough to be rude haha strange that one anyway as to lovers i dont know on that one?
    Freebird
    old bird
    old bird

Male

Post by Freebird Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:39 pm

maid08 wrote::Very Funny: :Very Funny: well as this forum seems to be suffering harresmentdue to my membership - Page 2 113785 if this sounds rude in my view peaple with book brains know nothing but can spout good words and look good peaple with life exsperiance are my peaple and im one so in sense cleverer than them?? my brother inlaw is brain surgeon but can he mend his car no because he studyed and spent his life learning his trade then realised god this dont teach me things i need to know lots of us can see things others cant like the same posters with diffrent names but to us its obvious they think we are thick as do others if you have problem with spelling so you cant spell so what. noone can understand my spelling but they do enough to be rude haha strange that one anyway as to lovers i dont know on that one?
    Now that is rude Chris. We should realise it takes all sorts to make a world. Liquorice alsorts or is that Likoris :Very Funny:
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:42 pm

i aint even going to try and spell it :no work:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:34 am