Pigeonbasics.net Pigeon basics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
ice maiden
gooner
outlaw
JM Couriers
Amar
GANGSTER
lenwadebob
chickadiesel
maid08
13 posters

as this forum seems to be suffering harresmentdue to my membership

maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Number of posts : 1952
    Registration date : 2008-12-24

as this forum seems to be suffering harresmentdue to my membership Empty as this forum seems to be suffering harresmentdue to my membership

Post by maid08 Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:29 pm

right as it seems that my presance on this forum is causeing problems i am removeing myself from it the person concerned is member of other sites i go on and does the same there now that is harressment as im not following them around sites i shall deal with that person and when it is done i shall return here and hopefull y be welcome i am in discussion with other site owners to obtain this person being removed and his other sudos i thank you for the enjoyment we have had over the time and wish this site the best but now this person useing others names legal names in his quest is not on so i must do something about it as im sure they are not aware he is thanks boys

as this forum seems to be suffering harresmentdue to my membership Empty Re: as this forum seems to be suffering harresmentdue to my membership

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:38 pm

can you take harry with you. Thumbs up
    chickadiesel
    chickadiesel
    old bird
    old bird

Female
    Number of posts : 532
    Registration date : 2008-12-25

as this forum seems to be suffering harresmentdue to my membership Empty Re: as this forum seems to be suffering harresmentdue to my membership

Post by chickadiesel Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:47 pm

Well chris personally I don't think you should go as that just falls right into the harrassers hands, so please rethink and stay on here, and just choose to not to argue with this other person anymore.
    lenwadebob
    lenwadebob
    old bird
    old bird

Male
    Number of posts : 632
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by lenwadebob Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:48 pm

chickadiesel wrote:Well chris personally I don't think you should go as that just falls right into the harrassers hands, so please rethink and stay on here, and just choose to not to argue with this other person anymore.

Ditto
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:51 pm

chick love the truth is not arguements the lier argues this site needs to grow it wont as long as im here i will deal with this then be back to see my fishnets till then build the site up?????arues or indeed trys to bit like ripsaw the gyspy fist fighter he had him and proved it

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:03 pm

Personally i would like to see you stay and maybe take a back seat for a while as a last resort.
    The ones that are causing you, myself and the site the most grief are definitely out to get us one way or another and I don't think they will stop until they get the site closed and it is all in the same characteristics.
    Why? Because they don't like what we say and as far as I am concerned it is the truth they are frightened off. No doubt they will retaliate with reverse psychology and try to get everyone to believe it is us that are lying and cheating but I am sure the membership and if need be the courts will decide if they ever carry out their endless threats to do so
    GANGSTER
    GANGSTER
    Global moderators
    Global moderators

Number of posts : 52
    Registration date : 2008-12-26

Post by GANGSTER Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:15 pm

i also echo doveys comments do not leave end of :Not a chance:
    Amar
    Amar
    webmaster
    webmaster

Male
    Number of posts : 965

Post by Amar Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:45 pm

chris mate dnt let any1 get to you stay
    JM Couriers
    JM Couriers
    hatchling

Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2009-01-14

Post by JM Couriers Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:23 pm

Chris we spoke as this forum seems to be suffering harresmentdue to my membership 9549 the other day, me and Jules don't know half of whats going on,whatever you decide to do just think about what your all trying to do here,its the start of a new site and will be a good one in time,we ain't taking sides but from what i can see you would be missed and i like your sense of humor. mike

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:29 pm

cannot see any point in running, all the wxxxxx will do is follow you around from site to site,stay and pxxx him/her off Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:26 pm

Dont you dare go Chris thats what they want. Now I know your not too well at the moment but trust me your bigger and stronger than these computer bullyboys! You as well as quite a few others know they are liars with glass kingdoms built from shams and people have the righ to know the truth, so you stick in there buddy and let no one spoil your time on here. You pay for it not them so do as I always have and stick at it no matter whats thrown at you. Goodness and honesty will always provail
    outlaw
    hatchling

Number of posts : 38
    Registration date : 2009-01-11

Post by outlaw Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:30 pm

JM Couriers wrote:Chris we spoke as this forum seems to be suffering harresmentdue to my membership 9549 the other day, me and Jules don't know half of whats going on,whatever you decide to do just think about what your all trying to do here,its the start of a new site and will be a good one in time,we ain't taking sides but from what i can see you would be missed and i like your sense of humor. mike
    outlaw
    hatchling

Post by outlaw Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:36 pm

superstar wrote:Dont you dare go Chris thats what they want. Now I know your not too well at the moment but trust me your bigger and stronger than these computer bullyboys! You as well as quite a few others know they are liars with glass kingdoms built from shams and people have the righ to know the truth, so you stick in there buddy and let no one spoil your time on here. You pay for it not them so do as I always have and stick at it no matter whats thrown at you. Goodness and honesty will always provail
    DIDENT I C U AT THE KEES BOSUA SALE PAL. :judge:

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:51 pm

outlaw wrote:
    superstar wrote:Dont you dare go Chris thats what they want. Now I know your not too well at the moment but trust me your bigger and stronger than these computer bullyboys! You as well as quite a few others know they are liars with glass kingdoms built from shams and people have the righ to know the truth, so you stick in there buddy and let no one spoil your time on here. You pay for it not them so do as I always have and stick at it no matter whats thrown at you. Goodness and honesty will always provail

Dont talk rubbish to me and try to remember I'm not your pal either Mr alter ego.
    outlaw
    hatchling

Post by outlaw Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:55 pm

superstar wrote:
    outlaw wrote:

Dont talk rubbish to me and try to remember I'm not your pal either Mr alter ego.
    as this forum seems to be suffering harresmentdue to my membership 156687 as this forum seems to be suffering harresmentdue to my membership 156687 as this forum seems to be suffering harresmentdue to my membership 156687

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:29 pm

Just about sums you up as this forum seems to be suffering harresmentdue to my membership 495735
    outlaw
    hatchling

Post by outlaw Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:43 pm

superstar wrote:Just about sums you up as this forum seems to be suffering harresmentdue to my membership 495735
    as this forum seems to be suffering harresmentdue to my membership 537469 :tantrum:

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:46 pm

maid08 wrote:right as it seems that my presance on this forum is causeing problems i am removeing myself from it the person concerned is member of other sites i go on and does the same there now that is harressment as im not following them around sites i shall deal with that person and when it is done i shall return here and hopefull y be welcome i am in discussion with other site owners to obtain this person being removed and his other sudos i thank you for the enjoyment we have had over the time and wish this site the best but now this person useing others names legal names in his quest is not on so i must do something about it as im sure they are not aware he is thanks boys
    I don't think its your presence Chris, I think its more what you've been saying that is the problem, you spoil everything good about you by attacking just one or two, but you haven't been the only one so why should you be the only one to take the fall? Who's this person you claim is harrassing you Chris? Surely not the people who have done nothing but ask you genuine questions because you seem to think its the same person? I notice you said 'his' so I figure that rules me out as one of 'his' psuedos as I'm a girl.

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:14 pm

Emma wrote:
    maid08 wrote:right as it seems that my presance on this forum is causeing problems i am removeing myself from it the person concerned is member of other sites i go on and does the same there now that is harressment as im not following them around sites i shall deal with that person and when it is done i shall return here and hopefull y be welcome i am in discussion with other site owners to obtain this person being removed and his other sudos i thank you for the enjoyment we have had over the time and wish this site the best but now this person useing others names legal names in his quest is not on so i must do something about it as im sure they are not aware he is thanks boys
    I don't think its your presence Chris, I think its more what you've been saying that is the problem, you spoil everything good about you by attacking just one or two, but you haven't been the only one so why should you be the only one to take the fall? Who's this person you claim is harrassing you Chris? Surely not the people who have done nothing but ask you genuine questions because you seem to think its the same person? I notice you said 'his' so I figure that rules me out as one of 'his' psuedos as I'm a girl.

people are allowed to say what they want [within reason]what has this to do with you?,who are these people who have been asking "genuine" questions?,and why if chris asks its "attacking",but on the other side of the fence its "genuine questions?,are you related to any parties involved?[maybe one of the couriers maybe?] :thumbs down: :thumbs down: :thumbs down: :thumbs down:
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:25 pm

Emma wrote:
    yes emma a girl strange that youer his daughter oh soory did i say his daughter ???? now due to legal restrictions there will be no further comment from me on this site
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:24 pm

there will be nomore discussion on this subject untill the person concerned is member any further comments will be removed

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:54 pm

maid08 wrote:there will be nomore discussion on this subject untill the person concerned is member any further comments will be removed
    Who is the person so we know if he/she is a member? Hope thats a fair comment?
    lenwadebob
    lenwadebob
    old bird
    old bird

Male

Post by lenwadebob Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:12 pm

Emma wrote:
    maid08 wrote:there will be nomore discussion on this subject untill the person concerned is member any further comments will be removed
    Who is the person so we know if he/she is a member? Hope thats a fair comment?

Hi Emma, without being rude, a decision has been made by the admin on this site, not to enter into further conversation about Person A, or any one who comes on here who has a connection with this person, either as family or acquaintance using an alias. If the person in question wishes to join the site they are quite welcome to do so, and stand up and be accountable, without using aliases unknown to us. I hope you accept this and allow everyone to move on. If you wish to find out the person in question, there are plenty of threads which identify the said person.

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:32 pm

Hi Bob, thanks for the polite response, the only thing that baffles me is how we're supposed to second guess who this Person A is? If we don't know who this person is then how are we supposed to know whether we have any connection with that said person? I'm also slightly baffled by this 'stand up and be acountable' comment? Accountable for what? From what's been put before me regarding Richard, Gemma, Pigeon Tracker and the various moderators on the Pigeon Basics.com site its members here who need to stand up and hold themselves accountable not anyone else? I think once that's accepted and dealt with then everyone will move on but even then that can only be done if the damage done is repaired? Well that's my view on things for what they are worth, but hey I'm just a person puzzled by what's going on and why?

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:35 pm

emma can you not just stop :Not a chance: :Not a chance: :Not a chance: :Not a chance:

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:49 pm

chrisss wrote:emma can you not just stop :Not a chance: :Not a chance: :Not a chance: :Not a chance:
    Yes I can, but not by being threatened. Strange how people never ask the bullies to stop when they get up to their behaviour isn't it? People need to move on but before that can happen the damage that has been done needs to be repaired. Those that created the damage know who they are and its only in their power to do the repairing, its down to them, not you or I. Even if I stopped asking questions chrisss there would be a hundred more me's coming along asking the same things until that happens. People just can't see that?
    outlaw
    hatchling

Post by outlaw Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:00 pm

i waited for you sunday at basic stand but you dident turn up as you said you would :ouch!!!: :surrender:
    lenwadebob
    lenwadebob
    old bird
    old bird

Male

Post by lenwadebob Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:03 pm

Emma wrote:Hi Bob, thanks for the polite response, the only thing that baffles me is how we're supposed to second guess who this Person A is? If we don't know who this person is then how are we supposed to know whether we have any connection with that said person? I'm also slightly baffled by this 'stand up and be acountable' comment? Accountable for what? From what's been put before me regarding Richard, Gemma, Pigeon Tracker and the various moderators on the Pigeon Basics.com site its members here who need to stand up and hold themselves accountable not anyone else? I think once that's accepted and dealt with then everyone will move on but even then that can only be done if the damage done is repaired? Well that's my view on things for what they are worth, but hey I'm just a person puzzled by what's going on and why?

Well I suggest if you are not aware of the problem, you shouldn't get involved.
    I think that is a fair comment. This situation would not be allowed to happen on any another site, but here I feel EVERYONE has had a fair and open chance to air their grievances on this situation, and now I ask, as a fair an honest man that EVERYONE moves on, as there is nothing more to prove by ANYONE. If there are still outstanding questions to be asked then I suggest you go to other sites and try asking for answers there, but I CAN ASSURE you now, openly and honestly, people will NOT get a chance to air their views like they have on here. Any other issues on this topic are now best dealt with in another way between those involved, rather than the internet. So let sleeping dogs lay and move on. Thank You.
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:34 pm

outlaw wrote:
    i waited for you sunday at basic stand but you dident turn up as you said you would :ouch!!!: :surrender:
    well im in gosport on weekend so pop over you aint far from there instead of hideing behind youer screen let me know were to meet you
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:39 pm

and as its clear from both youer comments you are here purely to cause trouble this is no locked thank you bob and chrisss for youer senseable and restraint answers
    outlaw
    hatchling

Post by outlaw Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:53 pm

maid08 wrote:
    outlaw wrote:
    well im in gosport on weekend so pop over you aint far from there instead of hideing behind youer screen let me know were to meet you
    were is gosport crazy crazy
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:18 pm

:Very Funny: :doctor: :nurse:
    lenwadebob
    lenwadebob
    old bird
    old bird

Male

Post by lenwadebob Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:35 pm

I was there most of Saturday and Sunday and was pointed out to everyone at the .com site and spoke to the majority of the people who were there. Strangely, I don't recall you being pointed out to me by anyone who was there, perhaps you were in disguise?? Apologies if I am wrong
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:41 pm

its very hard to see this one cos there is so many of them 5 out of 3500 members and half the 5 are the same one let it lie bob mate ignor and carry on
    lenwadebob
    lenwadebob
    old bird
    old bird

Male

Post by lenwadebob Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:43 pm

maid08 wrote:its very hard to see this one cos there is so many of them 5 out of 3500 members and half the 5 are the same one let it lie bob mate ignor and carry on

OK mate Thumbs up you are the man
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:49 pm

and just for record 5 out 3500 and half the same cant even put their name behind their comments :gullible:

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:29 pm

Why is it everyone who comes on here and asks questions is alleged to be doing so to cause trouble? And why hasn't 'Person A' been named?
    Amar
    Amar
    webmaster
    webmaster

Male

Post by Amar Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:31 pm

emma if u dnt nw wots going on i ould ask u to stay out of it plz its a pigeon site so plz enjoy it as that and nuffing else

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:36 pm

Webby wrote:emma if u dnt nw wots going on i ould ask u to stay out of it plz its a pigeon site so plz enjoy it as that and nuffing else
    Read my earlier posts I do know what's going on I just want to get it clear why and who the problems are with put out in the open like hundreds of others want to know, this is an open forum isn't it with nothing to hide so I see no problems with asking a few questions and offering a little advice.

Who's going to be invited to this table I want to know, I'd book a seat.
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:40 pm

oh dear yet on other thread you aint member of other site yet want to know even though already do bless you
    Amar
    Amar
    webmaster
    webmaster

Male

Post by Amar Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:41 pm

emma not 1 of your posts have been anything 2 do with pigeons

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:43 pm

Webby wrote:emma not 1 of your posts have been anything 2 do with pigeons
    Pigeon Politics Webby, same thing.
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:44 pm

ask mr sanderson then you will get the truth and please remmber he has countless complaints from all diffrent members on subject so he can answer all youer questions better than us on here
    Amar
    Amar
    webmaster
    webmaster

Male

Post by Amar Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:47 pm

no there not emma like u said your not a member on other site but u still wana sit arround a table to c ots goin on from wot i can see your here to make trouble if the owner of the other site had a problem y didnt he mention it wen i spoke to him at his stand id appreciate it if you could stop getting involved in sumthing that has nuffing to do with your self
    outlaw
    hatchling

Post by outlaw Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:50 pm

lenwadebob wrote:

I was there most of Saturday and Sunday and was pointed out to everyone at the .com site and spoke to the majority of the people who were there. Strangely, I don't recall you being pointed out to me by anyone who was there, perhaps you were in disguise?? Apologies if I am wrong
    well you must have seen me i was the one eating all the sweets on the table :Very Funny: :Very Funny: :feed me: :feed me:
    lenwadebob
    lenwadebob
    old bird
    old bird

Male

Post by lenwadebob Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:14 pm

Oh as white flight, No wonder you were very quiet, never got up and introduced yourself, yet my picture is here for all to see. I had nothing to hide, what's your excuse?? I'm Lenwadebob on every site mate, so what have you got to hide?
    lenwadebob
    lenwadebob
    old bird
    old bird

Male

Post by lenwadebob Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:16 pm

Emma wrote:
    Webby wrote:emma if u dnt nw wots going on i ould ask u to stay out of it plz its a pigeon site so plz enjoy it as that and nuffing else
    Read my earlier posts I do know what's going on I just want to get it clear why and who the problems are with put out in the open like hundreds of others want to know, this is an open forum isn't it with nothing to hide so I see no problems with asking a few questions and offering a little advice.

Feel free, It's an open invitation, but don't see your hand up for it. I wonder why?
    outlaw
    hatchling

Post by outlaw Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:25 pm

lenwadebob wrote:Oh as white flight, No wonder you were very quiet, never got up and introduced yourself, yet my picture is here for all to see. I had nothing to hide, what's your excuse?? I'm Lenwadebob on every site mate, so what have you got to hide?
    wrong again why dident you come and say anything to mei did wave and spoke to others mind you i was more intrested in the girl with the big b--bs on the stand. Thumbs up Thumbs up :bye: :bye:
    lenwadebob
    lenwadebob
    old bird
    old bird

Male

Post by lenwadebob Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:27 pm

outlaw wrote:
    lenwadebob wrote:Oh as white flight, No wonder you were very quiet, never got up and introduced yourself, yet my picture is here for all to see. I had nothing to hide, what's your excuse?? I'm Lenwadebob on every site mate, so what have you got to hide?
    wrong again why dident you come and say anything to mei did wave and spoke to others mind you i was more intrested in the girl with the big b--bs on the stand. Thumbs up Thumbs up :bye: :bye:

Had no reason to talk to you mate. I'm not the one with the problem :bye: :bye:

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:35 pm

Emma wrote:

who exactly are you dear? you do not keep pigeons [which makes me wonder why you would want to come on to a pigeon site for in the first place]you appear to know a lot more about this subject than you are prepared to say,which leads me to think that you are acting as a proxy for a group or person who has no guts, and is willing to let a girl do his fighting for him[i use the term him but i do not think that a proper man would let a girl fight for him?]if you can find the "hero" who you are fighting for i am "chrisss" on every site i can find, feel free to pm me on any site for a non public chat have a nice day have a nice day have a nice day have a nice day have a nice day

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:51 am