Pigeonbasics.net Pigeon basics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
scooby
gooner
MADDOG 1
lenwadebob
matty
christopher09
peter.j
maid08
GANGSTER
13 posters

sites working together to promote friendship rather than hate

maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Number of posts : 1952
    Registration date : 2008-12-24

sites working together to promote friendship rather than hate - Page 2 Empty Re: sites working together to promote friendship rather than hate

Post by maid08 Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:41 pm

i think the issue is being forced by second party trying to be clever im sure some sense will come out direct talks not in faceless nonsense by others

sites working together to promote friendship rather than hate - Page 2 Empty Re: sites working together to promote friendship rather than hate

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:49 pm

maid08 wrote:i think the issue is being forced by second party trying to be clever im sure some sense will come out direct talks not in faceless nonsense by others

I agree with that, at least we will know who we are dealing with if any meeting takes place
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:54 pm

then i think its time to get things sorted if gangster can sort time place conviniant then lets get it done so we can all proceed in life? fun

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:35 am

administrator wrote:i agree to the site trading till told other wise by the powers that be, but not on Richards say so, if that's the stumbling block then it has to be, as its was his misfortune as not to buy the domain name,
    as dot,net and org, are available i don't see anything wrong.

no do not give up the site,its not down to anyones misfortune, but never give anything away [for nothing] in an negotiation,if both sides are open to talks there should be no preconditions
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:42 am

no the name is ourws and paid for that should not be open to discussion in one sense we could go the way of other site not useing our name but that is pointless and childish tit for tat noone can fail to see or read the sites are nothing alike so there is no need to concider changeing pigeonbasic.net now the site selling spuds pigeonbasics .com well thats another matter
    Dwayne Pipe

Male
    Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2009-01-28

Post by Dwayne Pipe Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:38 am

maid08 wrote:well myself i feel we should just meet and discuss any concerns and things we feel agrived about without anger or distrust have meeting with open minds and clear the crap and start afresh weather it be back on both sites or not
    and thats all the few 'question masters' have ever wanted to achieve, if this has been done then our work is done and you shall hear no more from us

signing out but watching closely ;)
    matty

Male
    Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2009-01-19

Post by matty Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:56 am

intresting to know pigeonbasics.org is avaible wounder if richard will like it if we requrie the domain :Very Funny: and started our own site up :cheesy:

would he give us much hassel as your guys :What!:

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:17 am

Dwayne Pipe wrote:
    maid08 wrote:well myself i feel we should just meet and discuss any concerns and things we feel agrived about without anger or distrust have meeting with open minds and clear the crap and start afresh weather it be back on both sites or not
    and thats all the few 'question masters' have ever wanted to achieve, if this has been done then our work is done and you shall hear no more from us

I have took the stand to leave all your groups posts in place and allow what I would term freedom of speech and your statement confirms your group of watchers only joined to achieve or prove a point.
    You are not here as ordinary member/members but as a team to make it look like you have a lot of support by either collectively joining or as multiple users.
    So since you seem to be in charge of making the decisions I would let your IP address remain as the spokesman for your group and will be banning the rest of the IP addresses and you can all speak as one
    So now Dwayne Pipe you are now the "Question Master" for the group
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:47 am

lets try and be realistic here for all our sakes anyone that keeps changeing their name purely to make comments now drain pipe is clearly just a messer put youer name from other site or put someone with the sense to talk for them as its clear you want to be the man be a man name or get someone who is not being loads others just to be clever im sure you are doing more harm to others than this site by youer actions and to be honest i told richard he was welcome here to discuss anything weeks ago so richard please do and not let sill y peaple cause more problems to you us all

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:00 am

maid08 wrote:lets try and be realistic here for all our sakes anyone that keeps changeing their name purely to make comments now drain pipe is clearly just a messer put youer name from other site or put someone with the sense to talk for them as its clear you want to be the man be a man name or get someone who is not being loads others just to be clever im sure you are doing more harm to others than this site by youer actions and to be honest i told richard he was welcome here to discuss anything weeks ago so richard please do and not let sill y peaple cause more problems to you us all

At least we now have a "Question Masters" group leader Dwayne Pipe and yes it would be nice if he revealed his true name but I doubt it but at least it confirms they were all acting together to achieve a point or score some goals against us
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:09 am

well in which case pipe lets hear what you have to say but first lets have confirmation you are acting on behalf of richard and pigeonbasic.com and not some power mad egomaniac on clever oneupmanship effort again richard please enter and say what you think
    Dwayne Pipe

Male

Post by Dwayne Pipe Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:52 am

DOVEScot wrote:
    Dwayne Pipe wrote:

I have took the stand to leave all your groups posts in place and allow what I would term freedom of speech and your statement confirms your group of watchers only joined to achieve or prove a point.
    You are not here as ordinary member/members but as a team to make it look like you have a lot of support by either collectively joining or as multiple users.
    So since you seem to be in charge of making the decisions I would let your IP address remain as the spokesman for your group and will be banning the rest of the IP addresses and you can all speak as one
    Thanks for the show of power DOVEScot, don't take this personally but when it comes to certain things you are truly out of your league and no match for us, IP address's are ten a penny and you could never ban us even if you wanted, because in truth we could use your very own IP which means you would have to ban yourself.

FYI there are more than one of us who have been concerned by the behaviour that has gone on and there are already a number of registered members here so you'd have to ban several dozen randomly hoping you have caught us all, we can use anyone's IP's, we can browse anonymously, we can even browse invisible without logging in, but what's the fun in that, in truth we can make anyone believe we are anyone. The sites working together to promote friendship rather than hate - Page 2 46844 part is we have had to stoop as low as yourselves to gain the evidence needed to support your behavior which in the meantime may have cast aspertion on innocent parties as we have had to use their resources to gain entry, it is this we regret but if it meant getting to prove a point as you say sometimes you have to go to extremes to get to your destination.

Again FWIW you Dovescot have not been captured in the headlamps of scrutiny perhaps because you are either ignorant of how stupid your colleagues are or you are clever enough to stick to the p.m system. Just a note here people, the server you are on does incrimental backups just as the other site's servers do, this means that even if you delete your p.m's immediately after sending them a record will already have been made of them ready for those who really want to access them.

Talk to each other, stop blaming each other on who's right or wrong, stop using this website as a platform of hate otherwise we will ensure you will get this site closed down without notice. (Read the hosting providers TOS). There have been several victims of your wrath and it is up to them if they want to take action against you, it was our goal to prove to you certain things not close you down.

What you've been doing has not been universally liked or appreciated by every member as you falsely believe.
    There is no room for this kind of behaviour in the Sport.
    You have no right to attack the integrity of people without foundation.

What you might believe is the truth may not be the truth so step back before making comments. (your the biggest offender of that DOVEScot for you are often convinced you speak the truth therefore it must be the truth when in truth you really don't know the truth. There's a lot of truth's in that statement, LITERALLY!!

We find it to be a fruitless excercise questioning you on the many facets we could question you on, you have demonstrated this on a number of occassions and on a variety of questions. We proved a point that you don't like being disrupted in what you believe is a legitimate excercise of setting up another forum, thus you should not disrupt others in their journeys as you have been doing.

Finally, we have to issue a notice to put things straight for the record. We are none of the people you think we are, we just wanted you to think we were and we were very good at doing that based on the responses we've solicited. Enough distress has been caused to several parties in this scenario, and we're guessing some of you here have been distressed and angry at the constant questioning we've thrown at this site, no doubt you now know how uncomfortable it can make you feel.

Cast your minds back to the times when you have, (and we know you have) shouted at the computer screen, tapped that little harder on the keyboard in frustration and anger, quickly got on your mobiles and phoned each other, checked your hard-drives for incriminating evidence just in case you've said or done something you've forgotten about and so on... Now imagine the victims of your scorn, the ones you claimed were liars, thieves, frauds, bullies and more, just imagine how they were feeling because like you they are human too.

Get on with what every one of us are here for and that's the love of the pigeon, so whether it be flying, breeding, showing, or even fancying without any agenda, make that your focus, nothing more.

Yours in Sport

Dwayne Pipe

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:29 pm

Dwayne Pipe wrote:
    DOVEScot wrote:
    Dwayne Pipe wrote:

Thanks for the show of power DOVEScot, don't take this personally but when it comes to certain things you are truly out of your league and no match for us, IP address's are ten a penny and you could never ban us even if you wanted, because in truth we could use your very own IP which means you would have to ban yourself.

FYI there are more than one of us who have been concerned by the behaviour that has gone on and there are already a number of registered members here so you'd have to ban several dozen randomly hoping you have caught us all, we can use anyone's IP's, we can browse anonymously, we can even browse invisible without logging in, but what's the fun in that, in truth we can make anyone believe we are anyone. The sites working together to promote friendship rather than hate - Page 2 46844 part is we have had to stoop as low as yourselves to gain the evidence needed to support your behavior which in the meantime may have cast aspertion on innocent parties as we have had to use their resources to gain entry, it is this we regret but if it meant getting to prove a point as you say sometimes you have to go to extremes to get to your destination.

Again FWIW you Dovescot have not been captured in the headlamps of scrutiny perhaps because you are either ignorant of how stupid your colleagues are or you are clever enough to stick to the p.m system. Just a note here people, the server you are on does incrimental backups just as the other site's servers do, this means that even if you delete your p.m's immediately after sending them a record will already have been made of them ready for those who really want to access them.

Talk to each other, stop blaming each other on who's right or wrong, stop using this website as a platform of hate otherwise we will ensure you will get this site closed down without notice. (Read the hosting providers TOS). There have been several victims of your wrath and it is up to them if they want to take action against you, it was our goal to prove to you certain things not close you down.

What you've been doing has not been universally liked or appreciated by every member as you falsely believe.

What you might believe is the truth may not be the truth so step back before making comments. (your the biggest offender of that DOVEScot for you are often convinced you speak the truth therefore it must be the truth when in truth you really don't know the truth. There's a lot of truth's in that statement, LITERALLY!!

We find it to be a fruitless excercise questioning you on the many facets we could question you on, you have demonstrated this on a number of occassions and on a variety of questions. We proved a point that you don't like being disrupted in what you believe is a legitimate excercise of setting up another forum, thus you should not disrupt others in their journeys as you have been doing.

Finally, we have to issue a notice to put things straight for the record. We are none of the people you think we are, we just wanted you to think we were and we were very good at doing that based on the responses we've solicited. Enough distress has been caused to several parties in this scenario, and we're guessing some of you here have been distressed and angry at the constant questioning we've thrown at this site, no doubt you now know how uncomfortable it can make you feel.

Cast your minds back to the times when you have, (and we know you have) shouted at the computer screen, tapped that little harder on the keyboard in frustration and anger, quickly got on your mobiles and phoned each other, checked your hard-drives for incriminating evidence just in case you've said or done something you've forgotten about and so on... Now imagine the victims of your scorn, the ones you claimed were liars, thieves, frauds, bullies and more, just imagine how they were feeling because like you they are human too.

Get on with what every one of us are here for and that's the love of the pigeon, so whether it be flying, breeding, showing, or even fancying without any agenda, make that your focus, nothing more.

Yours in Sport

Dwayne Pipe

You definately have the wrong man in this statement

But time will tell if all this pays off for either one of us
    All the best
    Duncan Aka DOVEScot

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:01 pm

Dwayne Pipe wrote:
    DOVEScot wrote:
    Dwayne Pipe wrote:

Yours in Sport

Dwayne Pipe

amazing this, just when both sites start to talk about having talks you erupt out of the sewer to start up some more trouble and to boast about how good you are on a pc [you think]go back to your playground little boy and let the grownups sort this out :Not a chance: :Not a chance: :Not a chance: :Not a chance:
    Dwayne Pipe

Male

Post by Dwayne Pipe Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:29 pm

chrisss wrote:
    amazing this, just when both sites start to talk about having talks you erupt out of the sewer to start up some more trouble and to boast about how good you are on a pc [you think]go back to your playground little boy and let the grownups sort this out :Not a chance: :Not a chance: :Not a chance: :Not a chance:
    We,(including me) have been here from the first day this site was planned to the day it was started and if you read the post you will see that we positively encourage talks between all parties so maybe, just maybe it should be you who should be quiet.

Oh, and for what its worth I don't think I'm good with computers I KNOW I am, its my playground.

Good luck to all parties, if we learn to ignore cheerleaders like chrisss who has just come on the scene like a demented rah rah girl there is no reason why you don't come to an equilibrium or at least get to the bottom of things. We're waiting with baited breath to see if your allegations of misuse of Pigeon Basics members funds is true or not and whether they have accessed p.m's as you claim. You must have some pretty strong evidence of that happening DOVEScot if you think your untouchable, care to share this evidence with everyone as we as members and for all you know, contributors to this fund, have every right to see evidence of this misuse of what is after all our money and our right to privacy. The power isn't throwing mud you see, the power is throwing mud at someone with the proof that the mud will stick, until then your only going to be looked upon as thugs and bullies making wild claims that can't be supported.

I gently rest my case.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:41 pm

Dwayne Pipe wrote:
    chrisss wrote:
    We,(including me) have been here from the first day this site was planned to the day it was started and if you read the post you will see that we positively encourage talks between all parties so maybe, just maybe it should be you who should be quiet.

Oh, and for what its worth I don't think I'm good with computers I KNOW I am, its my playground.

Good luck to all parties, if we learn to ignore cheerleaders like chrisss who has just come on the scene like a demented rah rah girl there is no reason why you don't come to an equilibrium or at least get to the bottom of things. We're waiting with baited breath to see if your allegations of misuse of Pigeon Basics members funds is true or not and whether they have accessed p.m's as you claim. You must have some pretty strong evidence of that happening DOVEScot if you think your untouchable, care to share this evidence with everyone as we as members and for all you know, contributors to this fund, have every right to see evidence of this misuse of what is after all our money and our right to privacy. The power isn't throwing mud you see, the power is throwing mud at someone with the proof that the mud will stick, until then your only going to be looked upon as thugs and bullies making wild claims that can't be supported.

I gently rest my case.

what exactly has any of this to do with you little boy?, i would have thought that the whole thing is between dovescot and the owners of the other site,if these are wild claims that cannot be supported why are you jumping up and down in your pram little boy?,as for me been a cheerleader who cares? about that, this is about some very serious going on's not what you think of me little boy,as for sharing the evidence,i have no idea who has what,but why would anyone want to share it with a no one like you?,have you any influence in this one way or another pram pilot?

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:46 pm

Dwayne Pipe wrote:
    chrisss wrote:

I gently rest my case.

Hi again, I think their is a chink in one of you chains on on your playground swings and it is not swinging too straight, I never ever said that Pigeonbasics.com were or that I had any evidence of misuse of funds. I have said that they are corrupt to the core by being guilty of both lying and cheating and still stand by that statement
    I don't think you will ever rest your case gently or otherwise
    No doubt I will hear from you soon
    Best regards
    Duncan aka DOVEScot

Bye the way I am banned from Pigeinbasics.com so I don't know what is going on at present and now only interested on how we conduct our finances, I don't really care what they do with theirs
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:51 pm

[/quote]We,(including me) have been here from the first day this site was planned to the day it was started and if you read the post you will see that we positively encourage talks between all parties
    [/quote]

oh dear up till then i was begaing to think you were senseable but now you turn out to be fantasist

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:58 pm

Do we make coments about your forum and come there causing trouble? NO WE DO NOT so go back under your stone and mind your own business
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:11 pm

what forum hahha thats next comment

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:19 pm

I don't know why Dwayne decided to send me this in a PM

Dwayne Pipe wrote:We're wondering if you even know what's going on around you?

Just be careful, get the truth and reveal it.

Your colleagues all have multiple accounts over there so why not get one of them to post a poll or ask questions as we've been doing with you. Fight fire with fire and see who burns, if your threads are constantly deleted like ours are here then they, like some members on here have something to hide, its a basic math.

We are going to make you a promise now not to bother your site and let you work on repairing the damage you've done or at the very least give you the chance to talk to those you are aggrieved with and leave echoing the words, watch your back because we don't think you really know the full extent of what your colleagues have been getting up to.

My reply

I am ultimately responsible for myself and have said on a number of occasions I don't need anyone else in my corner but nice to have them, you do what you have to do and let me worry about what I do, not that I have any worries as yet but time will tell
    It would be nice to know who I was talking to but I doubt if you would reveal that, so how could I take the advice of someone that may not exist in the real world as I know it
    All the best
    Duncan
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:28 pm

oh dear i can state this as richard knows i have one account on his site and aint sly enough to make another just to be funny sites working together to promote friendship rather than hate - Page 2 46844 to see that he has gone and sent you pm as its not open to all to see but again hidden ?? thanks for youer honesty in putting it up dove i think this shows the honesty that we the team have not like some who are intent on their own glorifacation

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:43 pm

interesting pm this, i have only one account on all of the sites i go on,how would the boy wonder know how many accounts anyone has on any site?
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:51 pm

chrissss its like if youer with someone who is haveing an affair they question and blame?? cos they do it they think you are the same but in truth its last thing on youer mind so we have same here he goes on sites with multi names and cos he does so does everyone else its called insecurity he does so you do

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:00 pm

chrisss wrote:interesting pm this, i have only one account on all of the sites i go on,how would the boy wonder know how many accounts anyone has on any site?

Aye a bit rich from someone that boasts of being in a group ready to take another ones place if and when they choose

I am not a multiple account user on any other site either so it would be nice of him to reveal his findings as I know I have spoken to other webmasters and it is so hard to prove, police or control and in fairness who knows who is typing this now, me Chickadiesel, Cabin Boy, Pigeondan or anyone else that cares to visit me and use my computer or wireless Internet connection. I can also log on at any friends house, library etc and use another IP address or download software that can show me as being in any part of the world
    Yours Truly
    Anyone :busy on site:
    lenwadebob
    lenwadebob
    old bird
    old bird

Male
    Number of posts : 632
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by lenwadebob Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:09 pm

And just to keep the record straight I too have only one user name on ALL the sites of which I am a member. I too have no need to hide behind multi aliases, or have nothing to hide.
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:17 pm

as it seems none of us has unlike others ???? :sites working together to promote friendship rather than hate - Page 2 310320: put them up
    gooner
    gooner
    hatchling

Male
    Number of posts : 51
    Registration date : 2008-12-29

Post by gooner Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:49 pm

they have now shown the sort of people they are,deceitful gutless barstewards who are not man enough to let us know who they are, the best way to shut them up is to ignor them cos it take 2 to have an arguement and from my position dwayne pipe and his cowardly crew aint worth what i scrap out the shed, let them go play their games else where

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:59 pm

gooner wrote:they have now shown the sort of people they are,deceitful gutless barstewards who are not man enough to let us know who they are, the best way to shut them up is to ignor them cos it take 2 to have an arguement and from my position dwayne pipe and his cowardly crew aint worth what i scrap out the shed, let them go play their games else where

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:33 pm

GANGSTER wrote:just too add boys ive spoken 2 richard in regards to an amicable come together to sort a few issues out he is more than willing to participate so the balls in your court asto how you want 2 go about it.........

So back to the origonal topic. Anymore happenning Gangster?

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:14 pm

Just to add I have but one account on all the pigeon forums I am registered with and of the same name I post with here as I have nothing to hide and no underhanded motives. I would like to know how gangster is going to get this chat to happen as I had spoken to Richard himself yesterday evening and his words were he didnt want to speak to anyone regarding this! I think it is all best left how it is, we now have more choice in where we can post/chat Etc so lets all just enjoy what we have and forget the arguing once and for all. The people concerned caused this site to be necessary to have and there is no denying that fact so except it and learn to live with it life is too short!

Post by Guest Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:19 pm

Another pm from Dwayne Pipe

Dwayne Pipe wrote:
    DOVEScot wrote:I am ultimately responsible for myself and have said on a number of occasions I don't need anyone else in my corner but nice to have them, you do what you have to do and let me worry about what I do, not that I have any worries as yet but time will tell
    It would be nice to know who I was talking to but I doubt if you would reveal that, so how could I take the advice of someone that may not exist in the real world as I know it
    All the best
    Duncan

Fair enough Duncan on your head be it. You've clearly demonstrated many times that you run the place and the onus of culpability ultimately rests with you. Ignorance is no defense in law, neither in England or Wales, or in Scotland. Your so called friends (Global Moderators) Staff, call them what you will have used this website as a platform of hate and each comment of hate has been captured by one person or another and no doubt can be used as absolute evidence that you've used and or allowed this site to be used for/as a platform to commit libel, defame and incite.

I saw you felt it right to invade my right to privacy by posting my last private message, If I was the malicious type I could quite easy report this to your hosts as its against their TOS. Seeing as I don't have anything to hide either I won't but perhaps others might not be so forgiving as me.

Some people just can't take advice, even if it is from someone you don't know? Do you know God personally? We've heard his name and know millions believe in him but not one has really seen him so does he exist in our world? We still take his word and his messengers words of advice don't we?

And my answer

I don't run the place as you call it but do play a big part in it.
    Regards a platform for hate it may be that you and your group hate the fact that we are posting the truth which you obviously dispute the statistics show it is not a platform for hate but a growing and thriving pigeon site

Our users have posted a total of 3289 messages

We have 177 registered users

The newest registered user is pigeon123

Most users ever online was 26 on Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:52 pm

Chat box

Regards privacy as you are not willing to reveal who you or any of your group are then any private messages you send to me they will be put on the boards for all to see, if you do not like it then stop sending me them. If you want to reveal who you are and want to talk in private then that would be different
    You clearly state you are part of a group of "Question Masters" so any questions, statements and or advice etc from you or any part of your group should be made on the boards and not in Pm's to myself. In one of your statements you boast that websites are your playground

Regards taking or not taking advice from someone I don't know well that is my choice and if God or any other higher being that I believe in or not sends me a PM I will definitely let everyone know

Regards liable; personally I am positive of anything that I have posted I can backup and I am sure if it was liable then the parties involved would have taken legal proceedings against me, regards other members then I am sure the same would happen.
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:37 pm

dwanepipe yes i agree with dove you came on boasting that you are question master acting for group from other site this group in deffernition includes site owner now word of advice which you never seem to take that is the ones you are invoveling in youer game are not happy now you have two choices stop or be removed from their site as you would not do any bussness if banned then you should stop. and like dove anything i say i can back up remmber that .but you know that already there is absolutely no need for you to be here stay on other and just carry on i have been looking at the members list for other site you joined last year made 3 posts all attacking us or members of this site when this member was checked on request you never think who it was??????? :Very Funny:

Post by Guest Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:39 pm

Dwayne Pipe, will you just blow little boy ,you are getting very boring,you claim all manner of things, you have access to this site publish and be dammed Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up,ps whilst not a believer myself i do take very serious offense that you can compare yourself to god
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:47 pm

hi chrisss how are you today mate aint life funny bumping into you on this site ha ha ha hope the birds are well and you are enjoying membership on here as we have weekly comady slots

Post by Guest Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:59 pm

maid08 wrote:hi chrisss how are you today mate aint life funny bumping into you on this site ha ha ha hope the birds are well and you are enjoying membership on here as we have weekly comady slots

oh yes its been fun so far but i do think you should have a under 18 section [like a creche]for dwanepipe and the rest of the ladymen he drags up [sorry no pun] :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:
    lenwadebob
    lenwadebob
    old bird
    old bird

Male
    Number of posts : 632
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by lenwadebob Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:19 pm

Dwayne Pipe, Emma, Uncle To Cobbly or what ever else your schizophrenic mind cares to call you next. Let me tell you pal that your manner of writing is so familiar to every other character you portray past and present. I, on behalf of all the members who sit here and p*** themselves laughing at your comedy show, would like to thank you for the entertainment you have given us. The one problem we all have now is that it's the same big joke over and over again, so why don't you go and find another stage to perform on, and see if the audience is as attentive as we have been.
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:27 pm

i second that he has been entertaining in sites working together to promote friendship rather than hate - Page 2 46844 way cos as you know this site allows free speach fun but i wonder if the mark has been overstepped on other site as im aware some are not happy being used in games we will have to vote on new member soon i think
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:33 pm

chrisss wrote:
    maid08 wrote:hi chrisss how are you today mate aint life funny bumping into you on this site ha ha ha hope the birds are well and you are enjoying membership on here as we have weekly comady slots

oh yes its been fun so far but i do think you should have a under 18 section [like a creche]for dwanepipe and the rest of the ladymen he drags up [sowrry no pun] :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:
    we did apply for under 2year olds but they want to much looking after with crying and sulking all the time we decided not to bother myself i thouht it would help single perants out but then who knows
    GANGSTER
    GANGSTER
    Global moderators
    Global moderators

Number of posts : 52
    Registration date : 2008-12-26

Post by GANGSTER Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:43 pm

hi guys/gals im sure theres a show at doncaster in march maybe thats the best place too get the meeting sorted out.....other than that its mark evans show in w/mids....it realy nees sorting face 2 face ..and i hope all can be resolved amicably as theres enough space for all sites.......i would also say its in the interest of all that no more is said that may jepodise any possible common ground being found...yours mick..
    GANGSTER
    GANGSTER
    Global moderators
    Global moderators

Post by GANGSTER Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:45 pm

i would also like to say too the resent posters please also refrain from futher comments and let this thing get sorted............cheers

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:39 am

GANGSTER wrote:hi guys/gals im sure theres a show at doncaster in march maybe thats the best place too get the meeting sorted out.....other than that its mark evans show in w/mids....it realy nees sorting face 2 face ..and i hope all can be resolved amicably as theres enough space for all sites.......i would also say its in the interest of all that no more is said that may jepodise any possible common ground being found...yours mick..

We are getting conflicting reports on this Mick, have you spoke to Richard as another good member says that Richard is not interested in meeting anyone, Doncaster if the dates are right would suit me and Carol
    GANGSTER
    GANGSTER
    Global moderators
    Global moderators

Post by GANGSTER Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:48 am

YES DUNC I WAS ON THE PHONE WITH HIM 100% FACTS....

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:47 am

GANGSTER wrote:YES DUNC I WAS ON THE PHONE WITH HIM 100% FACTS....

Mick I trust what you are saying but I also trust Superstar and both are conflicting what he says.
    I would happily travel down to Doncaster show and if or it may not happen then I will just enjoy the show

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:59 am

well mick might just might be a better talker like bertie Thumbs up

cause thisis starting to sound like the good friday agreement

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:02 pm

pigeon mad wrote:well mick might just might be a better talker like bertie Thumbs up

cause thisis starting to sound like the good friday agreement

Yes pigeon mad, it's good to talk Thumbs up

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:08 pm

maid08 wrote:i think the issue is being forced by second party trying to be clever I'm sure some sense will come out direct talks not in faceless nonsense by others

Maybe it's about time we considered locking this thread and let Mick deal with it, I will lock it at Midnight this will give anyone a chance to comment after that it will only be updates that will be posted for the benefit of the members that may want to be involved/interested
    DOVEScot
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:56 pm

sounds like good idea lock it and lets see were we go from here its good to talk
    GANGSTER
    GANGSTER
    Global moderators
    Global moderators

Post by GANGSTER Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:25 pm

.....IVE PMD RICHARD EARLIER WITH MY CONCERENS AS TO CONFLICTING MESSAGES ...WELL HE REPLIED BASICALLY TELLING ME WHAT HAD BEEN TOLD 2 YOU OFF ANOTHER MEMBER..BUT SAYING HE WAS PREPAIRED 2 TALK.....AS IVE REPLIED2 HIM I FEEL IM NOT BEING TRUSTED SO IM OUT OF IT...I HOPE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT U SEE IS WHAT YOU GET WITH ME AND I DONT FEEL RICHARDS BEING STRAIGHT OR TRUSTING ME SO ....ITS HIS PEOBLEM NOT MINE HE CAN SORT IT HIMSELF.........
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:28 pm

mick mate if he told you he will talk why do you say he you dont feel he is being straight with you you look after him so he must trust you surely how long you known him

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:18 am