Pigeonbasics.net Pigeon basics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
scooby
gooner
MADDOG 1
lenwadebob
matty
christopher09
peter.j
maid08
GANGSTER
13 posters

sites working together to promote friendship rather than hate

GANGSTER
    GANGSTER
    Global moderators
    Global moderators

Number of posts : 52
    Registration date : 2008-12-26

sites working together to promote friendship rather than hate Empty sites working together to promote friendship rather than hate

Post by GANGSTER Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:28 pm

HAS ANY ONE ANY GOOD IDEAS THAT COULD POSSIBLY HELP GET ALL THE SITES WORKING IN 1 DIRECTION RATHER THAN THE CURRENT CLIMATE OF DISTRUST THAT IS STOPPING ALL FROM MOVING ONWARDS AND UPWARDS......SENSIBLE IDEAS PLEASE..
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Number of posts : 1952
    Registration date : 2008-12-24

sites working together to promote friendship rather than hate Empty Re: sites working together to promote friendship rather than hate

Post by maid08 Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:34 pm

lets get together the offenders the agrived have meeting clear the air and sort out the defferances between singular members and the sites easily arranged somewere central were we can all air our thoughts on all subjects im sure it will solve the problems being created
    GANGSTER
    GANGSTER
    Global moderators
    Global moderators

sites working together to promote friendship rather than hate Empty Re: sites working together to promote friendship rather than hate

Post by GANGSTER Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:42 pm

NOW THATS MORE LIKE IT A GOOD IDEA............SEE YOU HAVE SOME STUFF UPSTAIRS.. :sites working together to promote friendship rather than hate 310320:
    peter.j
    hatchling

Number of posts : 15
    Registration date : 2008-12-31

Post by peter.j Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:44 pm

i agree chris when all is said and done we should all be pulling in the same direction for the greater good and future of the sport rather than pulling each other to pieces Mick great post mate the idea should go up on every site for everybody concerne's approval ,this could be the start of the federation of pigeon forums sites working together to promote friendship rather than hate 495735
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:52 pm

well both i never got were i am for nothing with all partys present none can hide and act the goat and once thoughts are acted on this should end and we can all continue on our paths only one point i would make is all partys??

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:58 pm

we will never all get on simple as different personalites what needs to happen stop all personal attacks attacks on buisnesses take posts with a pinch of salt and agree to disagree maybe its a matter of staying out of each others way less talk about what he said what he said he going to do all this crap schoolboy stuff really sure why dont we meet after school behind the bike shed sites working together to promote friendship rather than hate 495735

its a pigeon site not who is right and who is wrong what id like to hear more differet views on what are best distance birds sprint middle distance ways to fly them what u feed what motivation u use feed u use what strains u like to cross what lines of which strains u think are best training methods and why u train that way medication u use and why

shouldent threads like this be the basis of any pigeon site

ohh yeah a bit of a laugh to once as its not directed at anyone

am i wrong in this if i am think im in the wrong place i hope not

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:23 pm

pigeon mad wrote:we will never all get on simple as different personalites what needs to happen stop all personal attacks attacks on buisnesses take posts with a pinch of salt and agree to disagree maybe its a matter of staying out of each others way less talk about what he said what he said he going to do all this crap schoolboy stuff really sure why dont we meet after school behind the bike shed sites working together to promote friendship rather than hate 495735

its a pigeon site not who is right and who is wrong what id like to hear more differet views on what are best distance birds sprint middle distance ways to fly them what u feed what motivation u use feed u use what strains u like to cross what lines of which strains u think are best training methods and why u train that way medication u use and why

why bring up the so called attack on business? if a business attacks [allegely]people on any site they must expect to be attacked in return :Not a chance: :Not a chance:
    christopher09
    old bird
    old bird

Male
    Number of posts : 109
    Registration date : 2009-01-21

Post by christopher09 Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:50 pm

not really knowing what is going on ,or what this is about ,
    The best way for the forum ,is too be welcoming to everyone ,
    treat people how you would like to be treated .
    respect everyones view
    remove any threads that are threatening or insulting towards anyone .

dont make the forum like some clubs are run ,with constant back biteing .

i want to read about peoples dreams of trying to win or just takeing part in racing or showing or they just keep them for pleasure .what type of birds they keep ,how many the keep ,what they feed ,etc

dont take peoples views as personal ,if you dont agree ,dont reply ,but respect them and there view.

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:09 pm

chrisss wrote:
    pigeon mad wrote:we will never all get on simple as different personalites what needs to happen stop all personal attacks attacks on buisnesses take posts with a pinch of salt and agree to disagree maybe its a matter of staying out of each others way less talk about what he said what he said he going to do all this crap schoolboy stuff really sure why dont we meet after school behind the bike shed sites working together to promote friendship rather than hate 495735

why bring up the so called attack on business? if a business attacks [allegely]people on any site they must expect to be attacked in return :Not a chance: :Not a chance:

I couldnt agree with anyone more than this post of yours chrisss You have hit the nail on the head there and nothing alleged about it its the truth.

Gangster I have had 3 hours of conversation with Richard regarding the sorting out of differences which he agrees he needs to do and will but then does nothing. What really saddens me is the fact when lies and miss doings are pointed out some seem to have "diplomatic immunity" shall we say and the very people who bring these things to light are punnished for their efforts. I am not one to take things lying down and gave back a taste of what I had given to me but was not delt when reported but fell on deaf ears till I too had the same treatment as other offenders then took my case to the person concerned for their say on it. Too right they agreed the didnt like it and right or wrong I dont care, I did what I had to do to get my point accross which I did, but there are still things not done from the same conversation, and trust me it was a two way conversation, which would have gone a long way to sort out differences. As I said there has to be give and take from all parties, some maybe more than others but untill you can get all concerned round a table and to shake hands on a compremise I cant see the present situation changing if then even. There are lots of threats about legal action Etc., and think that would be the best thing to happen as ALL the skelletons will be brought out into the open once and for all, then when the truth is there for all to see we can all get on with the things we enjoy
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:21 pm

hear haer superstar the truth??? its claimed this is takeing place but if you go back we have on many ocaisions requested meetings with others this never happens so if someone would act as go between and arrange this for all partys then great but i mean all partys and no exceptions or it will be proven who is honest and givening the truth once and for all we coild have independant person to keep record of meeting as well i look forward to someone arrangeing it in intrest of both sites and its members

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:24 pm

it might have been said ,but the only way to get this sorted is to get everyone [and all of the proof,of any sort]to sit around a table and get this hammered out, its beyond a joke now, what with all of the comments/insults and threats,there comes a time when it is put up or shut up time,it needs to be sorted by someone that both sides can respect

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:36 pm

superstar wrote:As I said there has to be give and take from all parties, some maybe more than others but untill you can get all concerned round a table and to shake hands on a compremise I cant see the present situation changing if then even. There are lots of threats about legal action Etc., and think that would be the best thing to happen as ALL the skelletons will be brought out into the open once and for all, then when the truth is there for all to see we can all get on with the things we enjoy...
    Common sense at last, but who are the parties? What has everyone done wrong? Where is the evidence that any of you have done wrong? Do any of you want your dirty linen washed in public? I've seen it all now and won't lie to you, I do know most things about every one so know for a hard fact that the last thing some of you want is to push your luck for legal action because from where I'm sitting a few of you would be in serious trouble for what you've said and done.

The solution is simple, you all need to speak to each other and have the courage to say why it is you all don't get on but without arguing, and perhaps once in a while agree to disagree on things. I will say that you genuinely should consider getting a different domain name because what your offering here is potentially great, I've watched the banter on here and in between the stupid talk I find the site hilarious and a great way to let your hair down.

You won't beat the other forum because its too established so let that place remain as it is and compliment it with a madhouse website where people can come and talk about pigeons but also have a laugh at the same time. Put a rule in place, NO PIGEON POLITICS allowed, and NO ARGUMENTS but agree to disagree kind of rule. You watch that type of site grow like wildfire.

Just my opinion on it all as its getting beyond now and good people are being made to look bad which isn't the right way to go, just my slant on things. The problem with you men is you all want to see who can piss higher than each other and are all trying to be the one who has the last word or sly dig. Do what women do, scream at each other but then dust yourself down and move on.

Emma

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:51 pm

Emma wrote:
    superstar wrote:As I said there has to be give and take from all parties, some maybe more than others but untill you can get all concerned round a table and to shake hands on a compremise I cant see the present situation changing if then even. There are lots of threats about legal action Etc., and think that would be the best thing to happen as ALL the skelletons will be brought out into the open once and for all, then when the truth is there for all to see we can all get on with the things we enjoy...
    Common sense at last, but who are the parties? What has everyone done wrong? Where is the evidence that any of you have done wrong? Do any of you want your dirty linen washed in public? I've seen it all now and won't lie to you, I do know most things about every one so know for a hard fact that the last thing some of you want is to push your luck for legal action because from where I'm sitting a few of you would be in serious trouble for what you've said and done.

The solution is simple, you all need to speak to each other and have the courage to say why it is you all don't get on but without arguing, and perhaps once in a while agree to disagree on things. I will say that you genuinely should consider getting a different domain name because what your offering here is potentially great, I've watched the banter on here and in between the stupid talk I find the site hilarious and a great way to let your hair down.

You won't beat the other forum because its too established so let that place remain as it is and compliment it with a madhouse website where people can come and talk about pigeons but also have a laugh at the same time. Put a rule in place, NO PIGEON POLITICS allowed, and NO ARGUMENTS but agree to disagree kind of rule. You watch that type of site grow like wildfire.

Just my opinion on it all as its getting beyond now and good people are being made to look bad which isn't the right way to go, just my slant on things. The problem with you men is you all want to see who can piss higher than each other and are all trying to be the one who has the last word or sly dig. Do what women do, scream at each other but then dust yourself down and move on.

Emma

how do know most things about everyone?,who would be in serious trouble?,and why change the domain name?,and since you brought the subject up women scream at each other then they start to pull each others hair out,as for who has done wrong who knows everyone is running around screaming and shouting but no one is really saying anything
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:17 pm

i have the perfect answer we get together with site owners agrived members with solicitors then say what each has and show the evidance let the truth be shown all round as im happy to have anything public anything at all also supply all facts on busness.s owned run and copys of any legal documents available all in front of legal exspert i will even pay for one then we shall come to decision on all this and act in best intrest iof both sites as to name well that dont come into this does it but i do notice it being brought up latly

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:27 pm

GANGSTER wrote:HAS ANY ONE ANY GOOD IDEAS THAT COULD POSSIBLY HELP GET ALL THE SITES WORKING IN 1 DIRECTION RATHER THAN THE CURRENT CLIMATE OF DISTRUST THAT IS STOPPING ALL FROM MOVING ONWARDS AND UPWARDS......SENSIBLE IDEAS PLEASE..

Mick I am a member on almost every other site and get on great with everyone, personally the way I was treated on Richards site in the end was outrageous issuing a user warning to remove me from the poll then banning me because I asked to many truthful questions about them reading our Pm's. Richard has to come clean and sort all the problems out before there could be any harmony and I am sure a lot of others feel the same way. Bearing in mind the problems did not start because I joined the site they were there well before that and also a lot of other sites evolved because some left Richards site because of the way they were treated

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:46 pm

Emma wrote:

Emma

Thats just what this site is doing and quite legaly, as for dirty washing I have nothing to hide or fear bring it on I say! I'm off to see my solicitor Wednesday morning 10.30 so if you can come up with a meeting I will arrange for him to accompany me to such an event there and then if you let me know the time, place and date. As for changing the domain name why would they want to do that when they paid for it? put the same question on the table to the other party and see what they say even though they have not paid for it and I'm sure they will give the same response. Yes it is a good site and long may it continue that way!!!
    GANGSTER
    GANGSTER
    Global moderators
    Global moderators

Post by GANGSTER Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:01 pm

yes i was the 1st to post up about you being removed from the poll ect it was unfair as simple as that...as for emmas comment im afraid you know nothing about me and ill not be recieving no legal action from no body......

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:40 pm

yes u are right sorry i missed a bit works both ways i feel but i do think ll this talking about the law soilicerts getting involded is the wrong route to take that just what i feel i just think we all cant get along itsa matter of staying out of each others ways put our point of view on pigeons not all this crap
    what i find funny is that i forgot to write in one point got lots of repiles yet not one person commented on what i said the site should be about are we just looking for things to argue over think about it very few posts here on what the site sould be about its all about people sites working together to promote friendship rather than hate 46844 really
    matty

Male
    Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2009-01-19

Post by matty Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:56 pm

If pigeonbasics.com didnt want anyone one to use pigeonbasics.net/ pigeonbasics.co.uk/ pigeonbasics.org ect then the right thing richard should have done is buy all the domains.
    This is my own opinion full stop

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:12 pm

GANGSTER wrote:yes i was the 1st to post up about you being removed from the poll ect it was unfair as simple as that...as for emmas comment im afraid you know nothing about me and ill not be recieving no legal action from no body......

That is why it would be really hard for them that were part of it to sit around a table with me, as I have uncovered so much deception on their site, sadly if they carry on that way that may be their downfall.
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:48 pm

regardless of the obvious problem of others attemping to disrupt the post mick as a trusted person perhaps you could act as mideator as it seems some dont want the sites to come to agreement?????????

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:59 pm

maid08 wrote:regardless of the obvious problem of others attemping to disrupt the post mick as a trusted person perhaps you could act as mideator as it seems some dont want the sites to come to agreement?????????

If you include me in that statement then I would be glad to sit round a table, not sure if others would
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:11 pm

well i will travel anywere to meeting and sort out my problems with certain individuals so dove thats two of us
    lenwadebob
    lenwadebob
    old bird
    old bird

Male
    Number of posts : 632
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by lenwadebob Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:18 pm

I have nothing to hide either Thumbs up
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:36 pm

okay len three of us

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:34 pm

Me neither so count me in

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:35 pm

matty wrote:If pigeonbasics.com didnt want anyone one to use pigeonbasics.net/ pigeonbasics.co.uk/ pigeonbasics.org ect then the right thing richard should have done is buy all the domains.
    No need to put full stop there! Your right, he should have technically protected the domain name from what's happened now but the fact that website has been operating for so long without challenge means he's in the enviable position of having gained a right to the mark 'pigeonbasics' under common law which is why I gave the suggestion to perhaps use another name. (Ask any IP Lawyer that one and they'll all tell you the same, I did just out of curiosity) Also the fact this site has used the same name pigeonbasics by banned members isn't endearing anyone to other members of the other site even if they haven't told you outright. Why do you think so many people are starting to ask questions about people on here? Someone go and post a poll over there and ask the members there if they don't think this site is a copycat site and I wouldn't be surprised of the result being against.

Who died and made you lot God that you say you'll meet anywhere with some kind of mediator? I doubt Richard has done anything wrong and its a poor call on you to openly say that. Living in Scotland doesn't lend for immunity for prosecution for libel which is exactly what your doing questioning the integrity of the other forum. Do the members there actually know what your all saying? Again, do a poll over there asking if there is any illegal activities and see if they take the post down?

People came on here and questioned you guys here and the first thing you did was take the posts down even though they never said anything that could not be backed up or that was wrong which said to everyone reading that perhaps its this site that had things to hide and not the other way around? Even to this day the REAL owner hasn't admitted who he is openly even though most know who it probably is.

So here's my question for Dovescot and Chris so that people who don't want to sign up here can at least get someone to read and go relay the message to the other forum... Who's the certain individuals you would want to sit around the table with and why? It's a simple question that only needs a simple answer without interuption from anyone other than the main charectors in this never ending story!
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:54 pm

i just had a really good idea as you surgested it go on other site put poll up to see if the members are happy there not the sellers couiers or mods the members cos half of um are on here pratice wat you preach lets all see you do that and see if it stays there
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:56 pm

oh sorry i for got you dont want harmony do you cos then it all goes wrong for you

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:06 pm

maid08 wrote:i just had a really good idea as you surgested it go on other site put poll up to see if the members are happy there not the sellers couiers or mods the members cos half of um are on here pratice wat you preach lets all see you do that and see if it stays there
    Great minds think alike heh! I'm not a member of the other forum yet so I'm not doing the dirty deed, you get someone from here to post who is a member it will look much better than me signing up as a newbie and doing so. Why don't I want harmony and why would it go all wrong for me? you have me all confused now? We all want harmony and its you that's been rocking the boat from what I see and you can't even stop yourself now when I'm giving you some ideas on how to get others to put up or shut up which is what you should do for a while because you just can't help putting your mouth into gear before your brain.
    MADDOG 1

Male
    Registration date : 2009-01-26

Post by MADDOG 1 Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:17 pm

[quote="Emma"]
    maid08 wrote:i just had a really good idea as you surgested it go on other site put poll up to see if the members are happy there not the sellers couiers or mods the members cos half of um are on here pratice wat you preach lets all see you do that and see if it stays there
    Great minds think alike heh! I'm not a member of the other forum yet so I'm not doing the dirty deed, you get someone from here to post who is a member it will look much better than me signing up as a newbie and doing so. Why don't I want harmony and why would it go all wrong for me? you have me all confused now? We all want harmony and its you that's been rocking the boat from what I see and you can't even stop yourself now when I'm giving you some ideas on how to get others to put up or shut up which is what you should do for a while because

for someone thats not a member of the other site you seem to know alot about who is running it.

you just can't help putting your mouth into gear before your brain.
    matty

Male
    Registration date : 2009-01-19

Post by matty Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:24 pm

Emma may i ask you are please ? Am i right to believe you richard girlfriend ?

Last edited by matty on Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : :-))
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:31 pm

emma is not member of other site and we have to beleave it her him whatever but it baffles a thicko like me why would she see? know everything from richard and anyone else i think the trouble lies in that there is so many carectors she aint quite sure what the other is saying and in bit will end up argueing with her own self

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:31 pm

matty wrote:Emma may i ask you are please ? Am i right to believe you richard girlfriend ?
    No I'm not
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:37 pm

oh snappy aint you snaped at me once to but not for long :sites working together to promote friendship rather than hate 310320: matty never ask dippy who they are its a no no

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:39 pm

maid08 wrote:oh snappy aint you snaped at me once to but not for long :sites working together to promote friendship rather than hate 310320: matty never ask dippy who they are its a no no
    Grow up Chris your a fine one talking when you never answer questions but delete entire threads when it touches a nerve.
    gooner
    gooner
    hatchling

Male
    Number of posts : 51
    Registration date : 2008-12-29

Post by gooner Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:44 pm

WAS JUST WONDERING EMMA IF YOU ACTUALLY KEEP PIGEONS OR ARE INVOLVED IN PIGEONS BECAUSE THE ONLY POSTS YOU HAVE MADE ARE ON TOPICS TO DO WITH WHATS GOING ON BETWEEN THE 2 SITES WITH NOTHING CONSTRUCTIVE TO DO WITH PIGEONS COMING FROM YOU PERHAPS YOU SHOULD LEAVE THE SITE, AS THIS IS A PIGEON ENTHUSIASTS SITE
    MADDOG 1

Male
    Registration date : 2009-01-26

Post by MADDOG 1 Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:55 pm

gooner wrote:WAS JUST WONDERING EMMA IF YOU ACTUALLY KEEP PIGEONS OR ARE INVOLVED IN PIGEONS BECAUSE THE ONLY POSTS YOU HAVE MADE ARE ON TOPICS TO DO WITH WHATS GOING ON BETWEEN THE 2 SITES WITH NOTHING CONSTRUCTIVE TO DO WITH PIGEONS COMING FROM YOU PERHAPS YOU SHOULD LEAVE THE SITE, AS THIS IS A PIGEON ENTHUSIASTS SITE

well said. Thumbs up
    scooby
    hatchling

Male
    Number of posts : 13
    Registration date : 2008-12-30

Post by scooby Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:05 pm

gooner wrote:WAS JUST WONDERING EMMA IF YOU ACTUALLY KEEP PIGEONS OR ARE INVOLVED IN PIGEONS BECAUSE THE ONLY POSTS YOU HAVE MADE ARE ON TOPICS TO DO WITH WHATS GOING ON BETWEEN THE 2 SITES WITH NOTHING CONSTRUCTIVE TO DO WITH PIGEONS COMING FROM YOU PERHAPS YOU SHOULD LEAVE THE SITE, AS THIS IS A PIGEON ENTHUSIASTS SITE

all the threads bitch about basics.com no one talking much aboot pigeons at all
    Amar
    Amar
    webmaster
    webmaster

Male
    Number of posts : 965

Post by Amar Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:07 pm

which threads bitch about wot scooby i dnt see any pigeons post from your self all the post you have made where in arguments
    REMBRANT2COO
    REMBRANT2COO
    old bird
    old bird

Male
    Number of posts : 159
    Registration date : 2008-12-25

Post by REMBRANT2COO Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:11 pm

scooby wrote:

all the threads bitch about basics.com no one talking much aboot pigeons at all

No need to be like that scooby, but u are right stick to the doo,s

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:14 pm

Emma wrote:
    matty wrote:If pigeonbasics.com didnt want anyone one to use pigeonbasics.net/ pigeonbasics.co.uk/ pigeonbasics.org ect then the right thing richard should have done is buy all the domains.
    No need to put full stop there! Your right, he should have technically protected the domain name from what's happened now but the fact that website has been operating for so long without challenge means he's in the enviable position of having gained a right to the mark 'pigeonbasics' under common law which is why I gave the suggestion to perhaps use another name. (Ask any IP Lawyer that one and they'll all tell you the same, I did just out of curiosity) Also the fact this site has used the same name pigeonbasics by banned members isn't endearing anyone to other members of the other site even if they haven't told you outright. Why do you think so many people are starting to ask questions about people on here? Someone go and post a poll over there and ask the members there if they don't think this site is a copycat site and I wouldn't be surprised of the result being against.

Who died and made you lot God that you say you'll meet anywhere with some kind of mediator? I doubt Richard has done anything wrong and its a poor call on you to openly say that. Living in Scotland doesn't lend for immunity for prosecution for libel which is exactly what your doing questioning the integrity of the other forum. Do the members there actually know what your all saying? Again, do a poll over there asking if there is any illegal activities and see if they take the post down?

People came on here and questioned you guys here and the first thing you did was take the posts down even though they never said anything that could not be backed up or that was wrong which said to everyone reading that perhaps its this site that had things to hide and not the other way around? Even to this day the REAL owner hasn't admitted who he is openly even though most know who it probably is.

So here's my question for Dovescot and Chris so that people who don't want to sign up here can at least get someone to read and go relay the message to the other forum... Who's the certain individuals you would want to sit around the table with and why? It's a simple question that only needs a simple answer without interuption from anyone other than the main charectors in this never ending story!

To Emma, Joe and Brokenflight who are the main if not all the same person asking these questions they are certainly all going the same way.
    I have no interest in sitting round a table with anyone from another site but I am willing to do so if asked, also the agenda would have to be set on what anyone wants to discuss and that would be my final decision on whether I attended or not. Surely that is how any meeting is constructed so the rest is hypothetical until any meeting if any at all was asked for.
    I am quite willing to meet anyone and put my point and opinions forward and be judged accordingly
    Regards who owns the site; No one, it is a free forum supplied by a host server, it was registered under an available domain name and as yet as far as I know totally legal and will carry on until we are told otherwise. It is not hard to work out that from the membership list that the webmaster registered it and so far 170 have joined. If webmaster or any of the officials was no longer able to continue then someone else may take on the role who knows, if no one then as in any site it will close but untill then the site will continue.
    It is not run to raise money and no one has any interest in making money from it so in real terms it is worth nothing more than the web space it occupies and the members interest in it. So it is simple join or don't join that is your or anyone else's choice if anyone posts the truth/lies and you don't like it then feel free to challenge it, you always have the choice of ignoring it or taking legal action against the poster.
    I am an administrator on the site and I and quite a few other members are working hard to make it a successful one and will continue to do so until told otherwise. If it is proved wrong that calling it pigeonbasics.net then we will be told officially by the powers that be. Then and only then will the name be changed in my opinion
    Duncan aka DOVEScot
    GANGSTER
    GANGSTER
    Global moderators
    Global moderators

Post by GANGSTER Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:52 pm

just too add boys ive spoken 2 richard in regards to an amicable come together to sort a few issues out he is more than willing to participate so the balls in your court asto how you want 2 go about it.........

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:54 pm

GANGSTER wrote:just too add boys ive spoken 2 richard in regards to an amicable come together to sort a few issues out he is more than willing to participate so the balls in your court asto how you want 2 go about it.........

well done gangster one un medal coming up :sites working together to promote friendship rather than hate 310320: :sites working together to promote friendship rather than hate 310320: :sites working together to promote friendship rather than hate 310320: :sites working together to promote friendship rather than hate 310320:
    lenwadebob
    lenwadebob
    old bird
    old bird

Male
    Number of posts : 632
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by lenwadebob Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:57 pm

Yes Mick I spoke to him as well and he told me he was more than willing to talk face to face and resolve the issues. He also agreed that he is aware of the individual who is at the bottom of all this, so let us see if he is a man of his word.

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:01 pm

lenwadebob wrote:Yes Mick I spoke to him as well and he told me he was more than willing to talk face to face and resolve the issues. He also agreed that he is aware of the individual who is at the bottom of all this, so let us see if he is a man of his word.

rule number one for negotiation,open mind and a lot of trust Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:04 pm

GANGSTER wrote:just too add boys ive spoken 2 richard in regards to an amicable come together to sort a few issues out he is more than willing to participate so the balls in your court asto how you want 2 go about it.........

It would help if we knew what issues were to be discussed and who he wants to resolve them with or would it just be an open meeting with no agenda
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:11 pm

well myself i feel we should just meet and discuss any concerns and things we feel agrived about without anger or distrust have meeting with open minds and clear the crap and start afresh weather it be back on both sites or not
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:21 pm

and also as richard is a student he needs to say when and were hopefully not scotland but if it is it is
    administrator
    administrator
    Global moderators
    Global moderators

Male
    Number of posts : 420

Post by administrator Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:38 pm

i agree to the site trading till told other wise by the powers that be, but not on Richards say so, if that's the stumbling block then it has to be, as its was his misfortune as not to buy the domain name,
    as dot,net and org, are available i don't see anything wrong.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:26 am