Pigeonbasics.net Pigeon basics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Swap disappointing wife for anything that doesn't give me hassle

Swap disappointing wife for anything that doesn't give me hassle Empty Swap disappointing wife for anything that doesn't give me hassle

Post by Guest Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:27 pm

Wife, nursery school teacher, basically self supporting and self financing (if you can keep her away from the jewellery channels and QVC), unwanted gift 26 years ago, 48 years on the clock, fair wear and tear, a few knocks, grazes and wrinkles on the bodywork, never raced or rallied, offered for swap for anything interesting that will give me less hassle., eg, aquarium complete with fish, tortoise (preferably already hibernating) or a decent combo DVD/TV with a freeview box and remote.

OK to look at initially, but her faults soon get irritating. Reasonable at ironing, cooking is mundane and if you can get anything else out of her, just beware, she must be after something, probably sparkly or shiney.

Not a bad starter in the morning, just a bit of full choke (both hands) and a few hefty prods with your right boot and she splutters into life and waddles off to her duties.

Very stable in high winds, especially as the years pile on and the centre of gravity gets lower. A natural shelter, a family of 4, complete with 2 dogs, can picnic comfortably in her shadow.

Excellent speed limiting device. At a few mph above the limit, a low moaning noise starts and with increasing speed, this develops into a constant whine, eventually turning into a constant tirade about death by horses coming through windscreens, drowning upside down in ditches, etc.

New owner to collect or at a push I'll give the bitch her bus-fare as far as Belfast City Hall.

No 'try before you buy' or refunds.

Swap disappointing wife for anything that doesn't give me hassle Bigbum01
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Number of posts : 1952
    Registration date : 2008-12-24

Swap disappointing wife for anything that doesn't give me hassle Empty xx

Post by maid08 Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:09 pm

amar will have her he likes um biggggggggg
    Amar
    Amar
    webmaster
    webmaster

Male
    Number of posts : 965

Swap disappointing wife for anything that doesn't give me hassle Empty Re: Swap disappointing wife for anything that doesn't give me hassle

Post by Amar Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:44 pm

sorry chriss there is no such member on site by the name of amar and the fat lady was for you
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Number of posts : 1952

Swap disappointing wife for anything that doesn't give me hassle Empty zz

Post by maid08 Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:48 pm

did you stop him coming on like i said
    Amar
    Amar
    webmaster
    webmaster

Male
    Number of posts : 965

Swap disappointing wife for anything that doesn't give me hassle Empty Re: Swap disappointing wife for anything that doesn't give me hassle

Post by Amar Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:55 pm

Swap disappointing wife for anything that doesn't give me hassle Fat_ch10yes i did chriss he sent sumthing for you though
    chickadiesel
    chickadiesel
    old bird
    old bird

Female
    Number of posts : 532
    Registration date : 2008-12-25

Post by chickadiesel Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:15 pm

:D :D :D :D

Post by Guest Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:46 pm

Webby wrote:Swap disappointing wife for anything that doesn't give me hassle Fat_ch10yes i did chriss he sent sumthing for you though

A chubby chaser if I ever seen one :affraid:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:41 pm