Pigeonbasics.net Pigeon basics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

when you report a stray to rpra do they give you the contact details?

leighton
    leighton
    hatchling

Male
    Number of posts : 26
    Registration date : 2009-11-19

when you report a stray to rpra do they give you the contact details? Empty when you report a stray to rpra do they give you the contact details?

Post by leighton Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:02 pm

the reason i ask is i was given 2 hens last year but lost his number i was meant to ring him when i had my loft number both birds are broke to my loft now and if i can contact him ill race them this year, there not actually strays so wasnt sure if there was other ways rather than reporting it to rpra
    cheers guys
    Dark Chequer
    Dark Chequer
    old bird
    old bird

Female
    Number of posts : 341
    Registration date : 2009-10-20

when you report a stray to rpra do they give you the contact details? Empty Re: when you report a stray to rpra do they give you the contact details?

Post by Dark Chequer Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:39 pm

They normally give you a contact number if there is one.
    leighton
    leighton
    hatchling

Male

when you report a stray to rpra do they give you the contact details? Empty Re: when you report a stray to rpra do they give you the contact details?

Post by leighton Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:21 pm

Dark Chequer wrote:They normally give you a contact number if there is one.

thanks
    administrator
    administrator
    Global moderators
    Global moderators

Male
    Number of posts : 420
    Registration date : 2008-12-24

Post by administrator Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:23 pm

leighton wrote:the reason i ask is i was given 2 hens last year but lost his number i was meant to ring him when i had my loft number both birds are broke to my loft now and if i can contact him ill race them this year, there not actually strays so wasnt sure if there was other ways rather than reporting it to rpra
    cheers guys
    IF THEY ARE BROKE TO YOUR LOFT
    don't race them as you can get into trouble and possibly
    life ban get in touch with the owner and tell him the birds have been in and out of your shed a few times let him make the decision on the birds 99% of the time the bloke will transfer them to you and should he ask for them back don't feel peeved, if the bird is a good one the bloke will breed you some for reporting it normally
    leighton
    leighton
    hatchling

Male

Post by leighton Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:18 pm

administrator wrote:
    leighton wrote:the reason i ask is i was given 2 hens last year but lost his number i was meant to ring him when i had my loft number both birds are broke to my loft now and if i can contact him ill race them this year, there not actually strays so wasnt sure if there was other ways rather than reporting it to rpra
    cheers guys
    IF THEY ARE BROKE TO YOUR LOFT
    don't race them as you can get into trouble and possibly
    life ban get in touch with the owner and tell him the birds have been in and out of your shed a few times let him make the decision on the birds 99% of the time the bloke will transfer them to you and should he ask for them back don't feel peeved, if the bird is a good one the bloke will breed you some for reporting it normally

yeh these arnt strays i brought them of birdtrader from a guy in leeds im sure birdtrader can vouch for that if need be but thanks for your concern

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:26 pm