Pigeonbasics.net Pigeon basics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

hows everyones

rene
    rene
    administrator
    administrator

Male
    Number of posts : 909
    Registration date : 2009-11-09

hows everyones Empty hows everyones

Post by rene Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:53 pm

hows everyones young birds coming along and how many are you hping to have at the end of the season ?
    DAVIDL
    DAVIDL
    old bird
    old bird

Male
    Number of posts : 265
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

hows everyones Empty Re: hows everyones

Post by DAVIDL Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:58 pm

hi rene, ive 28 ybs and looking at them they are coming along very nicely......but exerciseing is another matter, they wont/dont fly around the loft and its got to the stage now where they are going to have to be forced up or i wont be racing this year.......so it will be quite a big pie at the end of the year i think.....hows everyones 495735
    rene
    rene
    administrator
    administrator

Male

Post by rene Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:03 pm

hows everyones 495735 ive started traing mine today mate they were ranging for about a wek the just decided to fly round the loft so now im goin to tak em twice aday for the next week or so then its strait across the water for them they will learn my way or the hard way im not holding back no more
    DAVIDL
    DAVIDL
    old bird
    old bird

Male

Post by DAVIDL Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:11 pm

rene wrote:hows everyones 495735 ive started traing mine today mate they were ranging for about a wek the just decided to fly round the loft so now im goin to tak em twice aday for the next week or so then its strait across the water for them they will learn my way or the hard way im not holding back no more

im going to have to be hard with them rene, ill force them up to fly and then train in a few weeks......whatever happens they will all be at that first race so if any come home they do, if they dont they dont.....simple as that im afraid.
    rene
    rene
    administrator
    administrator

Male

Post by rene Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:41 pm

hows everyones 495735 hows everyones 495735 ive been a soft toutch over the last couple of years and listening to the way other fanciers train and i know they dont give out secrets but iv been watching for a while now to see where im going wrong and ive put it down to the way that im traing leaving it to late and not traing on my own so they learn to break off at a certain poin for home hows everyones 495735
    big pete
    big pete
    Global moderators
    Global moderators

Male
    Number of posts : 311
    Registration date : 2009-01-12

Post by big pete Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:26 pm

rene wrote:hows everyones 495735 hows everyones 495735 ive been a soft toutch over the last couple of years and listening to the way other fanciers train and i know they dont give out secrets but iv been watching for a while now to see where im going wrong and ive put it down to the way that im traing leaving it to late and not traing on my own so they learn to break off at a certain poin for home hows everyones 495735

you find out Rene when you have fantail crossed in them they dont fly well!!! hows everyones 495735 hows everyones 495735 hows everyones 495735 hows everyones 495735 hows everyones 495735
    DAVIDL
    DAVIDL
    old bird
    old bird

Male

Post by DAVIDL Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:27 pm

your right rene, some will give good advise and others will give none, its just up to ourselves to listen and make up our own minds what we decide to do........one thing a mutual friend of ours told me...."dont treat them as pets".........hows everyones 495735

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:26 pm