Pigeonbasics.net Pigeon basics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

a big thankyou to sue & pete from malvern

mr mrs arnold sons
    mr mrs arnold sons
    hatchling

Male
    Number of posts : 38
    Registration date : 2009-01-06

a big thankyou to sue & pete from malvern Empty a big thankyou to sue & pete from malvern

Post by mr mrs arnold sons Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:30 pm

i would like to say a big thankyou to sue and pete
    my son and i went down to see them to day and from the time we got out the car
    they made us so welcome to there beautiful home and lofts sue and pete pick some pigeons from there lofts and give them to me yes just give them to me
    top class breeding birds and racing birds.if the was a lot more people like them in this sport.well let me say they are a credit to the sport.and sue makes a grate cup of tea.i hope we will stay frends for life.
    thankyou sue and pete from the heart. i am all ways here if you need me
    DOGEON
    DOGEON
    old bird
    old bird

Female
    Number of posts : 111
    Registration date : 2009-01-14

a big thankyou to sue & pete from malvern Empty Re: a big thankyou to sue & pete from malvern

Post by DOGEON Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:32 pm

mr mrs arnold sons wrote:i would like to say a big thankyou to sue and pete
    they made us so welcome to there beautiful home and lofts sue and pete pick some pigeons from there lofts and give them to me yes just give them to me
    top class breeding birds and racing birds.if the was a lot more people like them in this sport.well let me say they are a credit to the sport.and sue makes a grate cup of tea.i hope we will stay frends for life.
    you were very welcome ian and it was great talking to you
    you are welcome anytime
    christopher09
    old bird
    old bird

Male
    Number of posts : 109
    Registration date : 2009-01-21

a big thankyou to sue & pete from malvern Empty Re: a big thankyou to sue & pete from malvern

Post by christopher09 Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:43 am

Well done Sue & Pete that is how this hobby became great many years ago ,friendships made knowledge gained helping one another ..
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Number of posts : 1952
    Registration date : 2008-12-24

Post by maid08 Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:40 am

DOGEON wrote:
    you are welcome anytime
    well what can one say ??when i called i was told noone home a big thankyou to sue & pete from malvern 537469 a big thankyou to sue & pete from malvern 537469 me too :Very Funny: :Very Funny: well done both
    DOGEON
    DOGEON
    old bird
    old bird

Female

Post by DOGEON Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:54 pm

maid08 wrote:
    DOGEON wrote:
    you are welcome anytime
    well what can one say ??when i called i was told noone home a big thankyou to sue & pete from malvern 537469 a big thankyou to sue & pete from malvern 537469 me too :Very Funny: :Very Funny: well done both
    a big thankyou to sue & pete from malvern 495735 you've never been and i didn't do sandwiches with the crust off :Very Funny: :Very Funny:
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:06 pm

crust off ????cut into triangles as well so i can suck um Thumbs up phew!!!

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:07 pm

Chris likes his sandwiches cut into triangles, very fussy about this as I know from experience!
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:09 am

yes ans i insist on them being laid out properly as well as im a gentalman of the fineist blood

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:11 pm

He also likes his own personal mug for the tea!!!
    lenwadebob
    lenwadebob
    old bird
    old bird

Male
    Number of posts : 632
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by lenwadebob Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:52 am

Great people and a real credit to the hobby. :a big thankyou to sue & pete from malvern 310320:
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:04 am

yep we are getting few and far between these days never mind???im up superstars today for lunch
    lenwadebob
    lenwadebob
    old bird
    old bird

Male
    Number of posts : 632
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by lenwadebob Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:58 am

maid08 wrote:yep we are getting few and far between these days never mind???im up superstars today for lunch

Chinese TakeAway then phew!!! :Very Funny: :Very Funny:
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:15 pm

well came back from marks after very happy couple hours ?food was great as always tea so so vasiline bottle used for john left him happy :Very Funny: :Very Funny:
    DOGEON
    DOGEON
    old bird
    old bird

Female

Post by DOGEON Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:42 pm

maid08 wrote:well came back from marks after very happy couple hours ?food was great as always tea so so vasiline bottle used for john left him happy :Very Funny: :Very Funny:
    :Very Funny: :Very Funny:

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:16 pm

It was me that got shafted! In the bloody pocket as usual!!!!! Next time dont use the vasiline Chris hahaha. Im glad the little spread was alright for you and the steak was to your liking?
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:09 am

just a little bit light ??///steak /?harry said yes as soon as free so thats sorted cath says youer nice bloke so you scored again i cant for life of me work out how i been trying for years ?must be youer cuddly look 😊 :Very Funny: :Very Funny:

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:40 pm

Hahaha well I will try a slightly larger steak next time then and tell Harry I said thanks it will be a big help. Cath is nice too and stop asking to take her to blackwood ya sod a big thankyou to sue & pete from malvern 495735. Never mind my cuddly look, maybe, just maybe, I'm a nice person?? Her huband is a nice chap too but I was very hurt Mel didn't come to see me! :sulk:
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:59 pm

Thumbs up :Very Funny: :Very Funny: no woods on blackpool glad mal stayed home peace and quite

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:14 pm