Pigeonbasics.net Pigeon basics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Racing pigeons on the Telly

Freebird
    old bird
    old bird

Male
    Number of posts : 166
    Registration date : 2009-01-06

Racing pigeons on the Telly Empty Racing pigeons on the Telly

Post by Freebird Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:10 am

Community Channel Sky 539 • Virgin TV 233

'The Homing Instinct'

Here's the listings for the next few days
    Tue 10th Mar 2009
    12:00 The Homing Instinct Set in the North East of England where Maurice Cree is home to the worlds only listed pigeon cave, two old friends and rival pigeon racers are preparing for the big race of the season
    18:00 The Homing Instinct Set in the North East of England where Maurice Cree is home to the worlds only listed pigeon cave, two old friends and rival pigeon racers are preparing for the big race of the season
    Wed 11th Mar 2009
    00:00 The Homing Instinct Set in the North East of England where Maurice Cree is home to the worlds only listed pigeon cave, two old friends and rival pigeon racers are preparing for the big race of the season
    Thu 12th Mar 2009
    11:30 The Homing Instinct Set in the North East of England where Maurice Cree is home to the worlds only listed pigeon cave, two old friends and rival pigeon racers are preparing for the big race of the season
    17:30 The Homing Instinct Set in the North East of England where Maurice Cree is home to the worlds only listed pigeon cave, two old friends and rival pigeon racers are preparing for the big race of the season
    23:30 The Homing Instinct Set in the North East of England where Maurice Cree is home to the worlds only listed pigeon cave, two old friends and rival pigeon racers are preparing for the big race of the season
    Fri 13th Mar 2009
    05:30 The Homing Instinct Set in the North East of England where Maurice Cree is home to the worlds only listed pigeon cave, two old friends and rival pigeon racers are preparing for the big race of the season
    F 06:00 The Homing Instinct Set in the North East of England where Maurice Cree is home to the worlds only listed pigeon cave, two old friends and rival pigeon racers are preparing for the big race of the season
    12:00 The Homing Instinct Set in the North East of England where Maurice Cree is home to the worlds only listed pigeon cave, two old friends and rival pigeon racers are preparing for the big race of the season
    18:00 The Homing Instinct Set in the North East of England where Maurice Cree is home to the worlds only listed pigeon cave, two old friends and rival pigeon racers are preparing for the big race of the season
    Sat 14th Mar 2009
    00:00 The Homing Instinct Set in the North East of England where Maurice Cree is home to the worlds only listed pigeon cave, two old friends and rival pigeon racers are preparing for the big race of the season
    chickadiesel
    chickadiesel
    old bird
    old bird

Female
    Number of posts : 532
    Registration date : 2008-12-25

Racing pigeons on the Telly Empty Re: Racing pigeons on the Telly

Post by chickadiesel Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:02 am

That will be interesting, hope I can get to see some of it. thanks for that. Thumbs up

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:30 am

Thanks freebird, I will be able to set the timer and record them all Thumbs up
    Freebird
    old bird
    old bird

Male

Post by Freebird Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:37 am

DOVEScot wrote:Thanks freebird, I will be able to set the timer and record them all Thumbs up
    Not sure Duncan but it may all be the same program, just on different times. I'm going to watch it at 12. :it's all good:

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:41 am

Freebird wrote:
    DOVEScot wrote:Thanks freebird, I will be able to set the timer and record them all Thumbs up
    Not sure Duncan but it may all be the same program, just on different times. I'm going to watch it at 12. :it's all good:

Just thinking the same thing when I went to set the timer, at least we have a chance to see one if not all Thumbs up
    Freebird
    old bird
    old bird

Male

Post by Freebird Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:33 pm

Just watched this and I thoroughly enjoyed it from start to finish. Not just about the doos but also captures the heart and spirit of the fanciers. Nearly brought a tear to my eyes at the end and I felt the hairs stand up on the back o' my neck. Well worth the watch :it's all good:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 4:29 pm