Pigeonbasics.net Pigeon basics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

FANTAIL HEN

micko & JACK now 2
    micko & JACK now 2
    hatchling

Male
    Number of posts : 24
    Registration date : 2008-12-27

FANTAIL HEN Empty FANTAIL HEN

Post by micko & JACK now 2 Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:00 am

hi comrades i'm on the lookout for a fantail hen SOLID COLOUR ONLY (NOT WHITE) a solid yellow or red would be nice if anyone hears of one going please give me a shout i got jack a back saddle the guy i got it of said i need a hen of SOLID colour to give the cock a chance to throw saddles now that maybe ole crap but i dont know just trying to cover all the bases

FANTAIL HEN Empty Re: FANTAIL HEN

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:41 am

micko wrote:hi comrades i'm on the lookout for a fantail hen SOLID COLOUR ONLY (NOT WHITE) a solid yellow or red would be nice if anyone hears of one going please give me a shout i got jack a back saddle the guy i got it of said i need a hen of SOLID colour to give the cock a chance to throw saddles now that maybe ole crap but i dont know just trying to cover all the bases

Hi, I am meeting a guy at blackpool who has indiansi can get you one then micko

Last edited by maid08 on Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:12 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : unfinished sentance)
    micko & JACK now 2
    micko & JACK now 2
    hatchling

Male
    Number of posts : 24
    Registration date : 2008-12-27

Post by micko & JACK now 2 Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:19 pm

DOVEScot wrote:
    micko wrote:hi comrades i'm on the lookout for a fantail hen SOLID COLOUR ONLY (NOT WHITE) a solid yellow or red would be nice if anyone hears of one going please give me a shout i got jack a back saddle the guy i got it of said i need a hen of SOLID colour to give the cock a chance to throw saddles now that maybe ole crap but i dont know just trying to cover all the bases

hi dovescot a very kind offer :D
    im not going to keep the indians they cant get away from jack and seeing as the birds belong to jack i want him to enjoy HIS birds i dont want to be shouting at him to put the birds down all the time either a fantail show type or a solid colour garden fantail type im look for
    again duncan thanks for the VERY kind offer
    GO RAIBH MAITH AGAT
    THANK YOU
    your a real queen :queen:
    sorry king :king:
    hhaaaaaa to be honest I DONT KNOW :FANTAIL HEN 495735: :FANTAIL HEN 495735: mick

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:42 pm

micko wrote:
    DOVEScot wrote:

hi dovescot a very kind offer :D
    im not going to keep the indians they cant get away from jack and seeing as the birds belong to jack i want him to enjoy HIS birds i dont want to be shouting at him to put the birds down all the time either a fantail show type or a solid colour garden fantail type im look for
    again duncan thanks for the VERY kind offer
    GO RAIBH MAITH AGAT
    THANK YOU
    your a real queen :queen:
    sorry king :king:
    hhaaaaaa to be honest I DONT KNOW :FANTAIL HEN 495735: :FANTAIL HEN 495735: mick

Why not mix one on your indians with a solid colur pigeon, I like indian crosses they are great characters and will get away from Jack no problem unless he plants some beans :D

Post by Guest Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:08 pm

u lookin for a freebie or you wanting to pay for one? i know a few breeders who do fancy birds and can ask for you. coz i dont know much about fancy birds be specific to what you want and i can get better feedback.
    chickadiesel
    chickadiesel
    old bird
    old bird

Female
    Number of posts : 532
    Registration date : 2008-12-25

Post by chickadiesel Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:46 am

so you do not want an exhibition fantail either then as it would be too slow for jack, you want a garden fantal.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content