Pigeonbasics.net Pigeon basics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

LOST PIGEONS

REMBRANT2COO
    REMBRANT2COO
    old bird
    old bird

Male
    Number of posts : 159
    Registration date : 2008-12-25

LOST PIGEONS Empty LOST PIGEONS

Post by REMBRANT2COO Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:09 pm

Due to a mistake in transit side ,i lost 2 birds IN THE FIFE AREA if anyone gets them in canu please telephone 01337831164 or 01592562042 the numbers are as follows

GB 08 J 46138 AND GB 08 J 46147 THANK YOU U CAN REVERSE THE PHONE CHARGES IF YOU SO WISH

LOST PIGEONS Empty Re: LOST PIGEONS

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:15 pm

How did that happen auld ain 😊 😊 😊
    REMBRANT2COO
    REMBRANT2COO
    old bird
    old bird

Male

Post by REMBRANT2COO Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:43 pm

DOVEScot wrote:How did that happen auld ain 😊 😊 😊

Either a dodgey basket ,or a dodgey basket handler one or the other must try now to get them back or its a hopeless case

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:45 pm

REMBRANT2COO wrote:
    DOVEScot wrote:How did that happen auld ain 😊 😊 😊

Either a dodgey basket ,or a dodgey basket handler one or the other must try now to get them back or its a hopeless case

Both it seems 😊
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Number of posts : 1952
    Registration date : 2008-12-24

Post by maid08 Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:03 pm

christ cus you aint haveing much luck with birds are you
    REMBRANT2COO
    REMBRANT2COO
    old bird
    old bird

Male

Post by REMBRANT2COO Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:14 pm

[q
    uote="maid08"]christ cus you aint haveing much luck with birds are you[/quote]

aye cuz both kind a birds that department went a kinda flat long time ago
    don,t u know the story of the guy with the basket on his knee, who tried a
    balancing act on his knees with a pigeon basket not tied at the top
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:17 pm

yea are these the birds on here why aint they gone back to were you bought them
    REMBRANT2COO
    REMBRANT2COO
    old bird
    old bird

Male

Post by REMBRANT2COO Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:16 am

maid08 wrote:yea are these the birds on here why aint they gone back to were you bought them

because them were late -breds mate not even been out of loft , nevermind basket

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:37 am

REMBRANT2COO wrote:
    maid08 wrote:yea are these the birds on here why aint they gone back to were you bought them

phew!!! and there is me thinking they were good ains :Very Funny:
    REMBRANT2COO
    REMBRANT2COO
    old bird
    old bird

Male

Post by REMBRANT2COO Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:46 pm

DOVEScot wrote:
    REMBRANT2COO wrote:

did,nt get a chance to find out if they were good or bad :grrrr!: 😉 :it's LOST PIGEONS 532923: :it's LOST PIGEONS 532923: :it's LOST PIGEONS 532923: LOST PIGEONS 537469

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:54 pm

REMBRANT2COO wrote:
    DOVEScot wrote:
    REMBRANT2COO wrote:

did,nt get a chance to find out if they were good or bad :grrrr!: 😉 :it's LOST PIGEONS 532923: :it's LOST PIGEONS 532923: :it's LOST PIGEONS 532923: LOST PIGEONS 537469

At least I saved you the heart ache later on in life, let's face it you are getting on a bit and you are starting to become interested in canaries silly me :ouch!!!!: :it's LOST PIGEONS 532923:
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:18 pm

:yes: :Very Funny: :Yipee: 😊
    REMBRANT2COO
    REMBRANT2COO
    old bird
    old bird

Male

Post by REMBRANT2COO Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:58 pm

DOVEScot wrote:
    REMBRANT2COO wrote:
    DOVEScot wrote:
    REMBRANT2COO wrote:

At least I saved you the heart ache later on in life, let's face it you are getting on a bit and you are starting to become interested in canaries silly me :ouch!!!!: :it's LOST PIGEONS 532923:

the canary was a present from a dear friend , the pigeons were something i was interested in breeding to see if they are any better than what i,ve got , you may have come a reciepent of some of there offspring but we will never know now will we, you plonker ,dipstick , so get off your :soap box: and look after it for me for a little while now there,s a :good idea: oh silly me its carol thats doing that Thank you u would let it ootmy little chubby friend :LOST PIGEONS 310320:

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:07 pm

REMBRANT2COO wrote:
    DOVEScot wrote:
    REMBRANT2COO wrote:
    DOVEScot wrote:
    REMBRANT2COO wrote:

the caary was a present from a dear friend , the pigeons weresomething i was interested inbreeding tosee if they are any better than what i,ve got , you may have come a reciepent of some of there offspring but we will never know now will we, you plonker ,dipstick , so get off your :soap box: and look after it for me for a little while now there,s a :good idea: oh silly me its carol thats doing that Thank you u would let it oot

You dinnae have any dear friends they are all cheapstakes, now you now how racist we are and only allow whites in our lofts so them strags would have still been with us if they were the right colour so auld ain you know you are talking crap now
    No I would not let it out I would put it out of it's misery having to listen to you all night snoring and all day moaning, poor wee thing needs a holiday right enough
    Chick bought it a nice bath yesterday :sulk:
    REMBRANT2COO
    REMBRANT2COO
    old bird
    old bird

Male

Post by REMBRANT2COO Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:26 pm

DOVEScot wrote:
    REMBRANT2COO wrote:
    DOVEScot wrote:
    REMBRANT2COO wrote:
    DOVEScot wrote:
    REMBRANT2COO wrote:

the caary was a present from a dear friend , the pigeons weresomething i was interested inbreeding tosee if they are any better than what i,ve got , you may have come a reciepent of some of there offspring but we will never know now will we, you plonker ,dipstick , so get off your :soap box: and look after it for me for a little while now there,s a :good idea: oh silly me its carol thats doing that Thank you u would let it oot

You dinnae have any dear friends they are all cheapstakes, now you now how racist we are and only allow whites in our lofts so them strags would have still been with us if they were the right colour so auld ain you know you are talking crap now
    No I would not let it out I would put it out of it's misery having to listen to you all night snoring and all day moaning, poor wee thing needs a holiday right enough

did she no buy u a toy too my lttle friend awawaw I'm sorry LOST PIGEONS 537469 see ye the morn o.k. :good night: :ewe de man: :ewe de man: :ewe de man:

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:39 pm

REMBRANT2COO wrote:
    DOVEScot wrote:
    REMBRANT2COO wrote:
    DOVEScot wrote:
    REMBRANT2COO wrote:
    DOVEScot wrote:
    REMBRANT2COO wrote:

did she no buy u a toy too my lttle friend awawaw I'm sorry LOST PIGEONS 537469 see ye the morn o.k. :good night: :ewe de man: :ewe de man: :ewe de man:

She got me a mirror with a bell at the bottom and I now gaze into it and say "Who's a pretty boy then" 😉
    REMBRANT2COO
    REMBRANT2COO
    old bird
    old bird

Male

Post by REMBRANT2COO Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:25 pm

[quote="DOVEScot"][quote="REMBRANT2COO"]
    DOVEScot wrote:
    REMBRANT2COO wrote:
    DOVEScot wrote:
    REMBRANT2COO wrote:
    DOVEScot wrote:
    REMBRANT2COO wrote:

phew!!! and there is me thinking they were good ains :Verygetting on a bit and you are starting to become interested in canaries silly me :ouch!!!!: :it's LOST PIGEONS 532923:

She got me a mirror with a bell at the bottom and I now gaze into it and say "Who's a pretty boy then" 😉

chirpy ,chirpy ,cheep cheep its the birdie song :it's all good: :Very Funny: :hot dog:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:29 am