Pigeonbasics.net Pigeon basics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
wayne77
maid08
administrator
7 posters

BOXES IN THE UK

administrator
    administrator
    Global moderators
    Global moderators

Male
    Number of posts : 420
    Registration date : 2008-12-24

BOXES IN THE UK Empty BOXES IN THE UK

Post by administrator Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:09 pm

just seen an add in the bhw regarding a announcement uk's only supplier of squeaker boxes! i think that's false advertising, as have seen the identical boxes with watering stations on them in Scotland and there company's name on them, as for tracker alias Keven green i am glad he has put his name to the said product, as it is easier to send checks to the said person but not sure if he has made an error as to the payee as it should be aga Kevin not Emma green there where a few men barred on this site naming Kevin green as tracker, glad it has now come out in the open
    as these guys where right all along

BOXES IN THE UK Empty Re: BOXES IN THE UK

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:40 pm

administrator wrote:just seen an add in the bhw regarding a announcement uk's only supplier of squeaker boxes! i think that's false advertising, as have seen the identical boxes with watering stations on them in Scotland and there company's name on them, as for tracker alias Keven green i am glad he has put his name to the said product, as it is easier to send checks to the said person but not sure if he has made an error as to the payee as it should be aga Kevin not Emma green there where a few men barred on this site naming Kevin green as tracker, glad it has now come out in the open
    as these guys where right all along

I believe I was one of the first to plant the seed on an opening so the birds not only squeakers could have a drink, then again who cares as it was an idea to help the birds and if someone wants to produce them then good luck but if anyone is interested how to do it in seconds please get in touch. I done ten for Flyin Couriers in seconds. As I used to be a engineer in the manufacture and design department I could even produce a gig or a drawing for one to mass produce them on any box
    administrator
    administrator
    Global moderators
    Global moderators

Male
    Number of posts : 420

Post by administrator Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:56 pm

well done dovsey, as i have just read, looks like your idea was stolen from you, the sleeze bag

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:13 pm

administrator wrote:well done dovsey, as i have just read, looks like your idea was stolen from you, the sleeze bag

To me it does not matter as it is so simple I am surprised no one else thought of it, maybe because up until Amtrak went bust 99.9% of pigeons were delivered in in 24 hours and no need for them
    The main thing is if birds are delivered on time by a truly national courier, I am sure some will get there in time, then there is no real need for them.
    I could easily think of five different designs that would all work and a simple gig made to produce them in seconds
    The main thing is the birds are watered/fed easily if and when required by couriers Thumbs up
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Number of posts : 1952

Post by maid08 Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:39 pm

well well so it seems good old chris was telling truth and after all the denial its right now another question emma who asks so maney questions could that possable be his daughter now what surprises me he has always denied and caused lots trouble saying i was lieing but hy now its shown who lier is cheques payable to e green wonder why that is cos keven james green is tracker not his daughter is this yet another con as he aint reg company nor is she be careful cos i might buy some box.s and put um to company as exspences re tax man Thumbs up :Very Funny:

Last edited by maid08 on Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    wayne77
    wayne77
    hatchling

Male
    Number of posts : 36
    Registration date : 2009-01-11

Post by wayne77 Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:47 pm

One member of this site has a box designed by me, now this is made for either show or multi sending birds to same address.

My job is to make boxes, i'm thinking of starting to mass produce these very soon along with single carriers.

My boxes will be alot stronger than those advertised and the singles will be roughly same price.

Just awaiting the interest
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:52 pm

thats good idea wayne were are you letting peaple know mate and what would price be but dont put drawing up or someone will nick idea
    Dwayne Pipe

Male
    Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2009-01-28

Post by Dwayne Pipe Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:02 pm

maid08 wrote:thats good idea wayne were are you letting peaple know mate and what would price be but dont put drawing up or someone will nick idea
    You can't nick an idea that is already in place and from what I hear protected or pending. Wayne if you are going down that route mate you go check it out first and don't listen to these misfits as they won't bail the company you work for if you do breach patent.

Nothing personal with you, seen your posts elsewhere you seem a nice guy, half of them on here are sadly wolves in sheep's clothing and even called Richard from other forum a fraud with the fund that we all contributed to will send you screenshots of that if you don't believe me how evil some of the people are on here. Bet they don't get to tell you things like this and make it that butter won't melt in their mouths but in truth they are evil people who have it coming to them for what they are doing. First it was Richard and his lot and now its back to tracker, don't you idiots ever stop?

By the way why weren't most of you at Blackpool? Was you afraid the police were waiting for you? or was it that your plot to jump Richard in the toilets was revealed and that you were too embarrassed to stand before your peers and be judged as you all should be especially superstar for calling the real basics forum fund a fraud even though he was more than happy to hold his hand out when it came to receiving a grant. Disgraceful is not the word for it.

Maid, your clearly a grass as you keep threatening to report people to taxman and so on, I thought with all your money you'd have the brains to hear of a sole trader? What I see is several of you getting into serious trouble with your constant attacks and even if it wasn't me who revealed all about you, it is bound to get out what you lot have been up to because from what I hear there are a growing number of people who are getting BOXES IN THE UK 772647 of what you've been doing to your victims.
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:09 pm

keven you plonker you hold nothing on boxs mate and as for us all being evil as you proclaim to be god we would be everyone with oncesense knows its you on this site and other now go play with the fairys cos you aint playing on here no more and as to me being grass yep i worked hard and honest to get were i am sadly you aint had loverly letter from department works pensions today thanking me you still aint getting it are you ????????the more you push the more i do
    chequermate

Male
    Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2009-01-31

Post by chequermate Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:12 pm

have to agree with you dwayne and no you aint the only one with all the info here loads of us have it now - i gave up with that other forum coz of the mods and politics on there but plan on signing up again to make good members aware of what really has gone on - they wont be able to dlete things coz i will post them on another website - deserve all they get is what i say

bullies are scum
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:17 pm

awwwwwwww whiteflight dont leave us and when you spend so much time pming each other make sure noone aint checking ha ha ha
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:24 pm

then go and post not chops then see how long it takes for them to remove you we have a policy of free speech they aint so of you go be good boy kev cos youer looking mighty stupid up to now
    Dwayne Pipe

Male
    Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2009-01-28

Post by Dwayne Pipe Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:29 pm

maid08 wrote:keven you plonker you hold nothing on boxs mate and as for us all being evil as you proclaim to be god we would be everyone with oncesense knows its you on this site and other now go play with the fairys cos you aint playing on here no more and as to me being grass yep i worked hard and honest to get were i am sadly you aint had loverly letter from department works pensions today thanking me you still aint getting it are you ????????the more you push the more i do
    So now I'm 'keven'!! You are seriously off the scale when it comes to being an obsessed nutter. I doubt anyone who is putting themselves in such a public profile would do so with anything to hide, I no doubt think you'll find that the case here as well moreso with the constant threats you've made.

On boxes once again you make a statement you haven't backed up as none of us know whether they are protected or not, you have loads of money though so why not spend a few thousand of it to check up and then put it where your big mouth is because from where I'm looking that's all you are is a big mouth. What most of us don't get is why don't you have the guts to face people and tell them man to man what your issues are?

So you confess to being a grass? Would you report your fellow fanciers of selling birds without declaring income tax if you took a dislike to them? You are one pure evil man through and through.

chequermate send me e-mail to let me know who you are as its about time we all stood up to these bullies because they just aren't letting up.
    chequermate

Male

Post by chequermate Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:34 pm

maid08 wrote:then go and post not chops then see how long it takes for them to remove you we have a policy of free speech they aint so of you go be good boy kev cos youer looking mighty stupid up to now
    read the words u headcase - i said id post them on a seperate website and wont break the rules over there - you lot have nasty habit of dleting posts as well so bit rich coming from a site with free speach - what was those crimes you done pal you aint told us yet ;)
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:39 pm

Thumbs up pateant spend few thousand quid why i only need to send letter or email to see if one pending or held youer very shortly to find out if im mouth and am afraid to stand face to face and how would you know i have lots money ???????odd that statement from someone who aint checked up on me as to grass well let me see fellow fanciers selling birds no cos they use money to improve feed birds scroungers yes cos we all pay to keep them and me more than most and if youer putting youerself in public profile whats youer name cos noone knows who you are everyone knows me and my name but not you strange that well not todays one anyway :Very Funny:
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:41 pm

chequermate wrote:
    maid08 wrote:then go and post not chops then see how long it takes for them to remove you we have a policy of free speech they aint so of you go be good boy kev cos youer looking mighty stupid up to now
    read the words u headcase - i said id post them on a seperate website and wont break the rules over there - you lot have nasty habit of dleting posts as well so bit rich coming from a site with free speach - what was those crimes you done pal you aint told us yet ;)
    funny sdont remmber you asking only joe tracker asked that Thumbs up :Very Funny: BOXES IN THE UK 779298 crazy :reading: :doctor: :nurse: :bald is beaut
    chequermate

Male

Post by chequermate Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:45 pm

maid08 wrote:
    chequermate wrote:
    funny sdont remmber you asking only joe tracker asked that Thumbs up :Very Funny: BOXES IN THE UK 779298 crazy :reading: :doctor: :nurse: :bald is beaut
    i know who asked and it was a couple of people dumbass - i have all the screenshots like some others do - wake up pal, your not in the real world and why did you dlete the questions if your free speach site then?

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:47 pm

Right dwain pipe tell me who you really are then we will see if what I said (Which you are using out of context) is right or wrong. Richard will not thank you one bit that I can assure you but if thats how you want to play it then I am happy to go along that route. This is yet another of your posts on the subject of myself and Richard which I will be sending along to him as you are causing some sort of problems for the lad as you have from the very start. Do your homework on the statments I have made and if you do it right you will see where I am comming from.
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:50 pm

chequermate wrote:
    maid08 wrote:
    chequermate wrote:
    i know who asked and it was a couple of people dumbass - i have all the screenshots like some others do - wake up pal, your not in the real world and why did you dlete the questions if your free speach site then?
    oh i do love you when its clear youer mad but pop home and see whats going on on youer site intresting

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:59 pm

wayne77 wrote:One member of this site has a box designed by me, now this is made for either show or multi sending birds to same address.

My job is to make boxes, i'm thinking of starting to mass produce these very soon along with single carriers.

My boxes will be alot stronger than those advertised and the singles will be roughly same price.

Just awaiting the interest

Good Wayne lad Thumbs up

I have no intention of producing these boxes and wish you every success in you venture but they are easy to do but as you say if you can mass produce them at similar costs then I am sure there would be a marlet for them
    Why not stick them on the site and take orders, we won't charge you for the first one BOXES IN THE UK 67c1aee4
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:03 pm

no nore second thats one each for me dove Thumbs up :tantrum:

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:08 pm

maid08 wrote:no nore second thats one each for me dove Thumbs up :tantrum:

Ok Wayne that is one each to all the management team, ten will cover it BOXES IN THE UK 67c1aee4
    After that we are on a cut BOXES IN THE UK 67c1aee4

We could have discussed terms at Blackpool when we spoke and kept the rest out of the deal :flip:
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:13 pm

yea but mate this site is about honesty and its only boxs after all and wayne nice bloke so there

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:21 pm

Dwayne Pipe wrote:
    maid08 wrote:thats good idea wayne were are you letting peaple know mate and what would price be but dont put drawing up or someone will nick idea
    You can't nick an idea that is already in place and from what I hear protected or pending. Wayne if you are going down that route mate you go check it out first and don't listen to these misfits as they won't bail the company you work for if you do breach patent.

Nothing personal with you, seen your posts elsewhere you seem a nice guy, half of them on here are sadly wolves in sheep's clothing and even called Richard from other forum a fraud with the fund that we all contributed to will send you screenshots of that if you don't believe me how evil some of the people are on here. Bet they don't get to tell you things like this and make it that butter won't melt in their mouths but in truth they are evil people who have it coming to them for what they are doing. First it was Richard and his lot and now its back to tracker, don't you idiots ever stop?

By the way why weren't most of you at Blackpool? Was you afraid the police were waiting for you? or was it that your plot to jump Richard in the toilets was revealed and that you were too embarrassed to stand before your peers and be judged as you all should be especially superstar for calling the real basics forum fund a fraud even though he was more than happy to hold his hand out when it came to receiving a grant. Disgraceful is not the word for it.

Maid, your clearly a grass as you keep threatening to report people to taxman and so on, I thought with all your money you'd have the brains to hear of a sole trader? What I see is several of you getting into serious trouble with your constant attacks and even if it wasn't me who revealed all about you, it is bound to get out what you lot have been up to because from what I hear there are a growing number of people who are getting BOXES IN THE UK 772647 of what you've been doing to your victims.

Here we go again :Yipee:
    Dwayne what idea is protected
    A squeaker box
    A pigeon box
    Feeding and water birds through a hole
    Cutting a hole in a box
    Cutting a square hole in a box
    Cutting a round hole in a box
    Cutting an archway in the box
    Cutting it in the side of the box
    Cutting it on the end of the box

You have as much chance as protecting the idea of a pigeon basket

Anyone got a picture of the boxes that are being sold so we can see how exclusive they are

Dwayne if you are a friend of trackers then you won't be for long as you are doing him more harm than good
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:24 pm

no dove its the way the hole is cut dont you understand they use scisors and the box is 3 ply corrogated same as every bloody box on market :Very Funny:
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:28 pm

you cant nick idea thats already in place why you nicked doves but that been round for years the same as loooking through hole in box and saying that birds stressed i can tell by its eye hahahaha st cadocs peaple say things like that

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:32 pm

maid08 wrote:no dove its the way the hole is cut dont you understand they use scisors and the box is 3 ply corrogated same as every bloody box on market :Very Funny:

Is that honed, serrated or pinking scissors they use :Very Funny:
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:35 pm

nutty ones that are plastic so they dont cut themselfs the boxs they make for rehabilition in vallys :Very Funny:
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:37 pm

oh and there white and got whiteflight couiers with mobile number on???????some of um anyway the one here has

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:38 pm

maid08 wrote:you cant nick idea thats already in place why you nicked doves but that been round for years the same as loooking through hole in box and saying that birds stressed i can tell by its eye hahahaha st cadocs peaple say things like that

I can prove that I already had the idea and supplied them to a company and even supplied drinkers to accomodate the boxes I made for them, in fact there were about 20 fanciers at the show when I supplied them with them money !!!
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:40 pm

dun if you need money to sue let me know it would be worth every penny for the fun

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:41 pm

I am sure someone else was getting them made and supplying them as well to courier companies :Had enough: there goes that idea
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:46 pm

yep and befor long someone going to point out add in book and they nmay get annoyed
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:47 pm

sorry boys just had email from wendy she thinks we are brill but feels BOXES IN THE UK 46844 for bloke dwanepipe he seems to have a leak in catch pot

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:58 pm

maid08 wrote:dun if you need money to sue let me know it would be worth every penny for the fun

Chris in my time I have designed a number of things and if you want to protect an idea the last thing is to advertise the fact or the dragons den will eat you up. Because you can't prove that out of the world population of 6,757,538,875
    you were the first to think of it.
    And once you patent it you better cover every possibility imaginable because if they can change just one tiny part you are fooked
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:14 am

oh well he fooked then cos i changed the flap on the top its now got round ones not square Thumbs up

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:15 am

maid08 wrote:oh well he fooked then cos i changed the flap on the top its now got round ones not square Thumbs up

SHHHHHHHH don't tell them or they will add it to the list :Shhh!!!:
    wayne77
    wayne77
    hatchling

Male
    Number of posts : 36
    Registration date : 2009-01-11

Post by wayne77 Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:19 am

whoops I only mentioned I was looking at mass producing some. Young Ben Hammill hs one of the other sort. In carboard box world(this is how BOXES IN THE UK 46844 i am) we work to fefco codes. As carrying box is 0217. These can be produced as derivative. As far as know not patented. Been in industry now since 1996!!! my case will not be made of the usual cardboard as I feel it is weak and not as durable.

The flute used in normal cases is b flute mine will be made from eB flue. Meaning that it is the normal board with another board bonded to it.

I hope to secure some customers and then go into production.

Already I have supplied 140of my single carriers to auctions.

Sorry if my mention of the cases earlier caused any problems
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:28 am

not to us wayne you carry on mate and say it how it is we are happy you should phone louella as they use thousands

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:34 am

wayne77 wrote:whoops I only mentioned I was looking at mass producing some. Young Ben Hammill hs one of the other sort. In carboard box world(this is how BOXES IN THE UK 46844 i am) we work to fefco codes. As carrying box is 0217. These can be produced as derivative. As far as know not patented. Been in industry now since 1996!!! my case will not be made of the usual cardboard as I feel it is weak and not as durable.

The flute used in normal cases is b flute mine will be made from eB flue. Meaning that it is the normal board with another board bonded to it.

I hope to secure some customers and then go into production.

Already I have supplied 140of my single carriers to auctions.

Sorry if my mention of the cases earlier caused any problems

No problem at all I will take 100 off you Thumbs up

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:18 am

Dwayne Pipe wrote:

patent number please?,and what plan to jump richard are you accusing me of planning to attack someone?,i do so hope you can prove this?,please send me screenshots of alleged fraud of fund this is very interesting,i also note that as always, you appear to lack the basic tenaments of been a man, and still attempt to hide behind that daft name [?] of yours, when by all accounts you are the infamous [and slightly deluded] pigeon tracker?i do not understand why you have to keep crawling out from underneath what ever items of womens clothing you chose to hide behind and posting on this site,if you wish to attempt to try to get me into serious trouble [your words half a man] then stop gobbing off and do it [i assume that you have a the "stones" and b [the important part prove?]i look forward to your reply on this matter and do so try to give a straight reply instead of you usual babble
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:51 am

are you haveing laugh chrisss he cant remmber which one of him said what and when i mean now he is sole trader in boxs talk about delusional
    lenwadebob
    lenwadebob
    old bird
    old bird

Male
    Number of posts : 632
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by lenwadebob Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:51 am

Dwayne Pipe are you sure you are spelling your name correctly?? Should it not have been SEWER PIPE? I hope when your days are numbered you are preserved in a large pickling jar with a label on that reads, THE ONLY HOMO SAPIEN THAT CONSTANTLY TALKED OUT OF IT'S A***
    It seems you have gained a reputation on all pigeon related websites as the VILLAGE IDIOT and rightly so, as you have justly earned that accolade. Most actors need to rehearse the part, but to you it comes naturally. I suggest you go and see the crowman and see if he cant make you another new head, as the ones you already use, like Robyn, Joe, and Emma don't suit you, as they make you seem intelligent. You should really consider calling your next alias NUMPTY, or S*** FOR BRAINS .... Far more appropriate.
    gooner
    gooner
    hatchling

Male
    Number of posts : 51
    Registration date : 2008-12-29

Post by gooner Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:10 am

well said lenwade, couldnt have put it better myself,the only problem is that dickhead pipe aint worth the time it take to right a post on here, so if no one replys to him he will look even more foolish cos he will be talking to himself

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:43 pm

chequermate wrote:
    maid08 wrote:
    chequermate wrote:

Mixed messages here
    chequermate
    You appear to be one of the Question Masters by copying all the sreen shot like the others do

Then Dwayne Pipe acts inocent like he does not know you
    Dwayne Pipe wrote:
    maid08 wrote:keven you plonker you hold nothing on boxs mate and as for us all being evil as you proclaim to be god we would be everyone with oncesense knows its you on this site and other now go play with the fairys cos you aint playing on here no more and as to me being grass yep i worked hard and honest to get were i am sadly you aint had loverly letter from department works pensions today thanking me you still aint getting it are you ????????the more you push the more i do
    So now I'm 'keven'!! You are seriously off the scale when it comes to being an obsessed nutter. I doubt anyone who is putting themselves in such a public profile would do so with anything to hide, I no doubt think you'll find that the case here as well moreso with the constant threats you've made.

On boxes once again you make a statement you haven't backed up as none of us know whether they are protected or not, you have loads of money though so why not spend a few thousand of it to check up and then put it where your big mouth is because from where I'm looking that's all you are is a big mouth. What most of us don't get is why don't you have the guts to face people and tell them man to man what your issues are?

So you confess to being a grass? Would you report your fellow fanciers of selling birds without declaring income tax if you took a dislike to them? You are one pure evil man through and through.

chequermate send me e-mail to let me know who you are as its about time we all stood up to these bullies because they just aren't letting up.

Then true to form someone posts a conflicting interest in Pigeon Tracker's business and you use the old scare tactics from a really nice guy who only wants to help "get rid of any competition" :Not a chance:

Dwayne Pipe wrote:

Yet we are the bullies and the trouble makers that all stayed away from Blackpool when in fact Tracker,Chris and Superstar were the only ones that I never met.

Is maid a grass or a liar?
    Is tracker claiming benefits while operating any businesses in his name?

As usual I look forward to your reply
    DOVEScot

Last edited by DOVEScot on Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:58 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:50 pm

Tracker your so fkin boring and obvious its unreal :hurry up: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz
    lenwadebob
    lenwadebob
    old bird
    old bird

Male
    Number of posts : 632
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by lenwadebob Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:55 pm

DOVEScot wrote:
    chequermate wrote:
    maid08 wrote:
    chequermate wrote:

Mixed messages here
    chequermate
    You appear to be one of the Question Masters by copying all the sreen shot like the others do

Then Dwayne Pipe acts inocent like he does not know you
    Dwayne Pipe wrote:

Then true to form someone posts a conflicting interest in Pigeon Tracker's business and you use the old scare tactics from a really nice guy who only wants to help "get rid of any competition" :Not a chance:

Dwayne Pipe wrote:

Yet we are the bullies and the trouble makers that all stayed away from Blackpool when in fact Tracker and Chris were the only ones that I never met.

Is maid a grass or a liar?
    Is tracker claiming benefits while operating any businesses in his name?

As usual I look forward to your reply
    DOVEScot

And asking for cash/Cheques only to be made out to E Green. I wonder if this is so income doesn't show on his Bank Statements, if he is claiming benefit?
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:04 pm

well done bob mate spot on but benifit peaple already know dad is boss so that dont matter were he pays money into haha but its BOXES IN THE UK 46844 a man of his ability cant see the mess he is digging for himself and others instead of saying hell if i was truthful none of this would have happened but no he lied and that is problem now he cant stop which again is pity i always said he does good job of getting birds delivered but the lies wee the problem and nonesense to others will he stop is it daylight not likely cos he has finger power that is good for him but soon he will be complete laughing stock through out wales and the fancy when all he needs to do is say sorry im stupid give me a chance to sort it but not likely to happen im afraid
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:12 pm

one thing i would like to add is if you sell things this leaves a trail now i know taxman and benifit peaple have nasty habit of buying things and following trails to were the money ends up and you dont know who they are when they buy so i think this is point for everyone to note

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:34 am