Pigeonbasics.net Pigeon basics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Negative experiences from buying and selling

Negative experiences from buying and selling Empty Negative experiences from buying and selling

Post by Guest Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:35 pm

Please help all the members by posting your negative experiences of any dealings this alerts us to be careful in the future dealings and also allows those that get it wrong to correct their mistakes, remember we all make them, the ones that never learn or have no intention of learning are the ones to watch out for
    REMBRANT2COO
    REMBRANT2COO
    old bird
    old bird

Male
    Number of posts : 159
    Registration date : 2008-12-25

Negative experiences from buying and selling Empty Re: Negative experiences from buying and selling

Post by REMBRANT2COO Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:14 am

why did you let my birds out then when it could have been avoided :affraid: numptie :affraid:
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Number of posts : 1952
    Registration date : 2008-12-24

Negative experiences from buying and selling Empty aa

Post by maid08 Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:32 pm

very bad idea allowing cove to have youer birds then lets hope he corrects this major flaw in his stud jelousy :evil: :evil: :evil:

Negative experiences from buying and selling Empty Re: Negative experiences from buying and selling

Post by Guest Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:15 pm

If they were good birds they would have been home by now, so in actual fact I done you a favour :Negative experiences from buying and selling 495735!:
    maverick
    hatchling

Male
    Number of posts : 45
    Registration date : 2008-12-26

Post by maverick Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:36 pm

Even the ducks were not flying that day :Negative experiences from buying and selling 495735!:

Post by Guest Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:50 pm

maverick wrote:Even the ducks were not flying that day :Negative experiences from buying and selling 495735!:

Well they were last seen heading south :oops:
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Negative experiences from buying and selling Empty zz

Post by maid08 Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:21 pm

funny when you buy birds they never go home when you lose them :arrow: :arrow: :?:

Post by Guest Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:29 pm

maid08 wrote:funny when you buy birds they never go home when you lose them :arrow: :arrow: :?:

The one that got out your loft from me did Negative experiences from buying and selling 495735 8) :D :Negative experiences from buying and selling 495735:
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Negative experiences from buying and selling Empty xx

Post by maid08 Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:59 pm

now that is true but i never paid for it though when you pay there good stuff never go home :D :Negative experiences from buying and selling 495735: :face:

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:48 am

orite duncan
    did u not have a tough time with a guy coxy ????????????
    wot happend there m8 :?:

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:15 pm

ALDO wrote:orite duncan
    did u not have a tough time with a guy coxy ????????????
    wot happend there m8 :?:

That answer needs it's own site :Negative experiences from buying and selling 495735!:

This is some of the info I kept from other site when the problem happened in Sept 2007, thanks for bringing the matter up again Negative experiences from buying and selling 537469

This is not a site problem in the sense of responsibility but in a sense of highlighting a problem that occurs on the site
    I hope this does not get removed so that members can read it and decide for themselves its content
    You would think that by the age of 50 you would have made enough mistakes but alas no!
    I have been looking for white racers for Chickadee’s birthday and up pops the bold Coxy
    I ordered eight pure white Logan pigeons and paid for them on the 13th of September from Mr Jamie Cox as stated on my PayPal invoice, for a birthday present for Chickadee on the 26th of September
    Despite a number of promises though emails and messages, which I still have stored on my computer,
    I received on the Saturday the 29th of September two white pigeons and to coloured pigeons in a poor condition, definitely not eight white ones in excellent condition as promised
    I have been told that he definitely put eight white pigeons in a basket and handed them to Amtrak for delivery on Friday the 28th of September
    I noted on the delivery receipt from Amtrak what I received, also the ticket attached to the basket I received had only an invoice for two pigeons not eight as ordered, this has also been confirmed by Amtrak, Stoke on Trent, telephone number 01 922 455 663, which is the local depot that Mr Cox dealt with, the consignment number is 803621302
    So
    Despite ordering in plenty of time, they arrived late
    Despite ordering eight pure white Logans in excellent condition, I received two ordinary white pigeons and two coloured ones in a poor condition
    Despite paying Mr Cox £40.00 for delivery of eight pigeons by next day delivery by Amtrak, he paid £30.00 to Amtrak which is the delivery cost of one to four birds by Amtrak
    Mr Cox has constantly made excuses which never materialised, which can be verified though my stored messages, therefore I would like a full refund of my £160 that I paid though PayPal and if Mr Cox wants the pigeons he sent returned then he can add another £30.00 for return by Amtrak or make other arrangements to have them returned
    I turned up at Coxy’s door yesterday looking for him but having been told he finishes work at 5.30 then it changed to he is away on a course for two weeks
    I spend some time in a discussion with his parents, who if not as crooked as him, make every excuse, constantly back pedal or contradict themselves to avoid any blame falling on their son
    So I am making members aware of this as he will either use the same IP address under a different name, use another IP address i.e. his girl friends, to con anybody he can

So Mr Jamie Cox, you can hide and you can run but trust my words
    YOUR DAY WILL COME
    Yours truly,
    Duncan Reid
    AKA
    DOVEScot

I ordered eight pure white Logan pigeons on the 13th of September from Mr Jamie Cox as stated on my PayPal invoice, for a birthday present on the 26th of September
    Despite a number of promises though emails and messages, which I still have stored on my computer,
    I received on the Saturday the 29th of September two white pigeons and to coloured pigeons in a poor condition, definitely not eight white ones in excellent condition as promised
    I have been told that he definitely put eight white pigeons in a basket and handed them to Amtrak for delivery on Friday the 28th of September
    I noted on the delivery receipt from Amtrak what I received, also the ticket attached to the basket I received had only an invoice for two pigeons not eight as ordered, this has also been confirmed by Amtrak, Stoke on Trent, telephone number 01 922 455 663, which is the local depot that Mr Cox dealt with, the consignment number is 803621302
    So
    Despite ordering in plenty of time, they arrived late
    Despite ordering eight pure white Logans in excellent condition, I received two ordinary white pigeons and two coloured ones in a poor condition
    Despite paying Mr Cox £40.00 for delivery of eight pigeons by next day delivery by Amtrak, he paid £30.00 to Amtrak which is the delivery cost of one to four birds by Amtrak
    Mr Cox has constantly made excuses which never materialised, which can be verified though my stored messages, therefore I would like a full refund of my £160 that I paid though PayPal and if Mr Cox wants the pigeons he sent returned then he can add another £30.00 for return by Amtrak or make other arrangements to have them returned
    Yours truly,
    Duncan Reid

I have just received an email from Jamie Cox(coloured red) and he seems to be sorting the problem out by compensating me with more birds and also suing me for my actions
    I replied to him(coloured blue) and awaiting his reply

He is obviously watching the site because he mention another thread about a 79 year old man which I new nothing about till I came on the site

So Coxy I am looking forward to receiving the other birds and our day in court

Yours truly

Duncan Reid AKA DOVEScot

JAMIE
    FIRST OF ALL I NEVER THREATENED YOUR MUM OR ANYONE ELSE, AS FOR TURNING UP AT YOUR DOOR THEN, I WAS LOOKING FOR YOU TO SORT THIS PROBLEM OUT
    SO WHAT YOU ARE SAYING, YOU PUT EIGHT WHITE PIGEONS IN THE BASKET DESPITE TELLING ME YOU HAD PLENTY OF BOXES, THE AMTRAK DRIVER ONLY COUNTED FOUR AND SOMEWHERE ALONG THE LINE SOMEONE IN AMTRAK CHANGED TWO OF THE WHITES FOR ANOTHER TWO
    SO WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO SEND ME IN GOOD FAITH AND WHAT ARRANGEMENTS HAVE TO BE MADE, AND HOW DO YOU WANT YOUR BASKET RETURNED
    DUNCAN
    ----- Original Message -----
    To: duncan reid
    Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2007 2:57 PM
    Subject: BIRDS

FIRST OF ALL I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN COME DOWN TO MY HOUSE KICKING OFF AND THREATENING MY MUM???
    WAS NO NEED AT ALL AND OUT OF ORDER!!!!
    SHE TRIED HER HARDEST TO RESOLVE THE SITUATION BUT IT WAS ENTIRELY OUT OF HER HAND, THERE WAS NO CO-OPERATION BY AMTRAK OR YOURSELF AND SHE AND MY FATHER ARE AN INNOCENT PARTY IN ALL OF THIS. AND AS FOR HER CHANGING THE STORY TO PROTECT ME THIS IS COMPLETE FUCKING BOLLOCKS AND YOU KNOW IT IS!!

SECONDLY THERE IS NO FAULT ON MY BEHALF AND I SHALL BE TAKING THIS MATTER UP WITH AMTRAK!! AS I SAID I WOULD AS SOON AS I GOT HOME!! BUT YOU WOULD JUST NOT WAIT. ALSO YOU CLAIM U GOT COLOURED BIRDS BUT AMTRAK BEG TO DIFFER AS THEY ARE CLAIMING 4 WHITE BIRDS!!! WERE DELIVERED TO YOU AND WHEN THE BASKET WAS COLLECTED FROM MY PROPERTY THERE WAS NO DAMAGE AT ALL TO IT!!!

I ALSO WOULD LIKE MY PROPERTY "BASKET" RETURNED TO ME ASAP AS THIS DOES NOT BELONG TO YOU AND WAS SENT IN GOOD FAITH! AS AMTRAK TURNED UP WITH NO BOXES AND THE BIRDS WERE ONLY LEFT IN THE BASKET DUE TO THE FACT OF ME HAVING TO WORK THAT SAME MORNING AS MY DAD HAD TO DEAL WITH AMTRAK ON MY BEHALF!

RUIN MY NAME ALL YOU LIKE MATE DOESN'T BOTHER ME IN THE SLIGHTEST, AS FOR JOINING P.B WITH SO MANY ACCOUNTS THIS IS RUBBISH ONLY GOT THE ONE AND U CAN CHECK WITH THE WEBMASTER AS IF I HAVE MORE THAN 1 THE I.P ADDRESSES WILL BE THE SAME WHICH I THINK IF U CHECK THAT ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN!!

AS FOR WHATEVER OTHER BULLSHIT IS BEING SAID THEN THAT'S UP TO THOSE SAD PATHETIC INDIVIDUALS SUCH AS PIGEON-PETE.
    THE GUY HAS NEVER ONCE HAD PIGEONS OFF ME I GAVE HIM 14 WIDOW BOXES FOR FREE THOUGH AND THEN WHEN HE GAVE OUT MORE YOUNG BIRDS THAN HE COULD AFFORD TO, DROPPED BACK ON ME TO GIVE HIM YOUNG BIRDS THERE WAS A MISUNDERSTANDING HE WAS NEVER CHARGED FOR ANY OF THIS AND I DID THIS OUT OF THE GOODNESS OF MY HEART TO HELP HIM OUT.BUT DUE TO THE FACT OF LACK OF COMMUNICATION THIS FELL THROUGH AND HE HAS NEVER SPOKEN TO ME SINCE WHICH IS NO SKIN OFF MY NOSE!!

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO KNOW WHO THIS 79 YEAR MAN IS WHO HAD SUPPOSED TO HAVE SENT ME A CHEQUE FOR BIRDS AND THESE ARE THE ONLY WHITE BIRDS THAT I HAVE AND I HAVE CERTAINLY NOT SOLD ANY BIRDS OTHER THAN THE ONES IN QUESTION FOR A FEW YEARS ATLEAST. BUT HOWEVER I HAVE ONLY EVER SOLD BIRDS LOCALLY AND NEVER SOLD ANY TO PEOPLE OFF THE INTERNET OR ON THE P.B WEBSITE!

SEEMS TO BE A FEW PEOPLE ON THE SITE THAT HAVE FUCKED UP IN THE PAST AND I SEEM TO BE GETTING THE BLAME FOR IT!!!

SECONDLY MY SOLICITOR HAS BEEN INFORMED AND I AM FILING A COMPLAINT AGAINST U FOR HARASSMENT,SLANDER AND THREATENING BEHAVIOUR ALL OF WHICH CAN BE PROVEN BY MY PARENTS YOUNGER BROTHER AND SISTERS PLUS NEIGHBOURS!!

THIRDLY U NEED TO GET AMTRAK SORT YOURSELF FOR COLLECTION OF THESE BIRDS AND THANK YOURSELF LUCKY THAT I AM ACTUALLY SENDING YOU MORE!!! ONCE AGAIN OUT OF THE GOODNESS OF MY HEART AS I HAVE ALREADY SENT THE ONES THAT U HAVE PURCHASED ONCE.

WITH OUT A QUESTION OF A DOUBT YOU HAVE BEEN OUT OF LINE WITH YOUR ACTIONS!!!
    ALL OF WHICH WILL BE DEALT WITH VIA A COURT OF LAW!!!
    BUT DUE TO ME WORKING AWAY IN NORTHAMPTON AT THE TIME OF YOUR ARRIVAL TO MY HOUSE THERE WAS NOTHING AT ALL THAT MY PARENTS OR ANYONE ELSE COULD HAVE DONE AS THEY ARE NOT THERE BIRDS TO GIVE AWAY!!!
    THE POLICE ALSO CONFIRMED THIS AS IF THEY HAD ACTUALLY GIVEN YOU THE BIRDS THEN IT IS CLASSED AS THEFT AND NEITHER OF MY PARENTS ARE FRAUDULENT OR A THIEVES AND ARE ACTUALLY LAW ABIDING CITIZENS THAT DO ACTUALLY GO TO WORK AS DOES MYSELF!! TO ANYONE THAT THINKS DIFFERENTLY ON YOUR PATHETIC LITTLE SITE!

YOUR THREATENING BEHAVIOUR WAS COMPLETELY OUT OF LINE" SAYING U WILL KILL ME AND BURN THE HOUSE DOWN" ALSO YOU PUTTING MY PERSONAL DETAILS OVER THE INTERNET.VERY CHILDISH DON'T YOU THINK DO U NOT REALISE HOW EASY IT IS TO CHANGE YOUR PHONE NUMBER DUE TO HARASSMENT!!!!

AS I SAY ALL OF THESE FACTORS LISTED ABOVE WILL BE SORTED BY MY SOLICITOR AND I WILL BE TAKING FURTHER ACTION AGAINST YOU IN A COURT OF LAW FOR THE ABOVE REASONS!! AS I HAVE WRITTEN PROOF VIA A VALID R.P.R.A MEMBER OF ALL OF THE COMMENTS,REMARKS AND THREATS BEING MADE ON THE PIGEONBASICS WEBSITE BY YOU AND OTHER MEMBERS.

LIKE I SAY I HAVE OFFERED YOU BIRDS AS A REPLACEMENT FOR THE ONES THAT MAGICALLY DISAPPEARED! SO YOU SORT AMTRAK OR FORGET IT! AND NON OF MY BIRDS ARE IN BAD CONDITION AS YOU STATED.

Ain't it funny how all these crooks take the same line of action by threatening you with legal action for deformation of character, that never materialises :still waiting:

Last edited by chickadiesel on Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:40 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
    maid08
    maid08
    old bird
    old bird

Post by maid08 Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:16 am

god sounds like tracker but more sensable

Post by Guest Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:09 am

maid08 wrote:god sounds like tracker but more sensable

Aye Chris, a nurmal reaction from someone in the wrong the old frightener "legal action"
    I could post a page of these Negative experiences from buying and selling 864269
    :still waiting: :still waiting: :still waiting:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:41 pm